Trying to join

VA Crew Room and general forum area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

boswell254
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Trying to join

Post by boswell254 »

I would very much like to join your VA but am unable to connect to flyNET. Each time I click the link, I am asked for a password. It could well be due to my being dim but any assistance would be much appreciated

Thank you

Adrian

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Trying to join

Post by DaveB »

Hi Adrian and welcome :)

You need to go to FSAirlines first (the new version of FlyNET) http://www.fsairlines.net then create an account (have a username and password ready). Once you've done that, login at FSA then look for the link to join a VA (you know who we are so select us). You'll be sent a joining letter briefly explaining the basics of what we are and what we do then your username there and here can be tied up so we know exactly who you are. You'll then be allocated the rank Pilot U/T. PM both John Payne (RAF Quantum) and me at FSA with your type rating request and we'll set the ball rolling ;-) You'll need to download the latest Client software (currently v1.0.4) which can be found by using the link on the main page.

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

boswell254
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Re: Trying to join

Post by boswell254 »

Dave

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I have now joined and will PM both you and John shortly

Rgds

Adrian