Completed flight but not recorded

VA Crew Room and general forum area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

boswell254
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Completed flight but not recorded

Post by boswell254 »

I have just competed my third training flight having diligently ensured that all procedures were followed. I started up FS Airlines at the right time and noted that I was enroute. Now, after an excellent 100% flight (honest!) I find I'm back in the hangar at EGHH?

Please forgive a newbie if I have done something idiotic but I would like to know what it is to avoid a repeat.

Thank you to everyone for an excellent VA and the opportunity to fly such wonderful proper aircraft

Rgds

Adrian

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Completed flight but not recorded

Post by DaveB »

Hi Adrian :)

I take it you're opening the client and leaving it open until the flight is finished and you've hit the right combination of buttons. On the last flight, you mention opening FSA and saw you were enroute. By 'opening FSA' do you mean you went to the main site and saw your online progress or.. did you reduce the sim and note you were enroute on the client??

Generally.. if you finish a flight and find yourself back at the start, it's because the 'End Flight' button hasn't been hit on the client and the client has been closed down. If this is what you've done, don't worry.. you're not the first and you won't be the last ;-) In the meantime, I'll nip over to FSA to see if I can find anything obvious there ;-) IF you closed the client before hitting the 'End Flight'.. you'll have to fly the flight again I'm afraid.. that or cancel it.

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

boswell254
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by boswell254 »

Dave

It may well be that I closed the client before ending the flight. I will fly the flight again now. Good job its only a short one!

Thank you for your help

Rgds

Adrian

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

No problem Adrian.. we're here to help so never be afraid to ask.. no matter how silly the question may seem :thumbsup:

ATB

ImageImage

boswell254
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by boswell254 »

Dave

Thank you for the help. I have now completed the flight again and its recorded properly because I pressed the right buttons! Feel Like I could fly to EGJJ in my sleep now

Rgds

Adrian

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

:lol: :lol:

I know it's frustrating when things go wrong but it's early days yet. You'll soon be as au fait with FSA as you are flying to EGJJ ;-)

ATB

ImageImage