747-136 Repaints

VA aircraft and route information area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

747-136 Repaints

Post by DaveB »

Hi Guy's..

I noticed one of the old 100's being flown and forgot I'd done these registration changes to cover the then fleet in waiting.

The pack contains AWNA, NB and ND (NC being in the original release) plus cfg entries and can be downloaded HERE . Note that these paints are for the POSKY 747 with JT9D mod. All original artwork courtesy of Carey Ford and Stephen Groom.. thanks to Stephen for letting me mod and upload his original ;-)

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

BOAC_SFO
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Re: 747-136 Repaints

Post by BOAC_SFO »

Is the 747-100 operational now I thought it was still in testing phases?
Also I notice many routes listed for the L-1011, but none flown, can us low seniority pilots get into a seat on one of those?

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi..

John has been constantly chipping away at loading routes for many of the aircraft we acquired when Bob folded his airline including the 741's and Tristars and as they were all Bob's aircraft, he retained his TR for them when he came to us. TBH.. I'd forgotten about them! :worried: Route testing was done on the 741's but not, as far as I'm aware on the Tristar so we don't really know what to expect with the currently available models.

If you fancy a front seat in the 747, put forward a TR request to John in the usual manner. I'm not sure what training routes are available but there are probably some ready to go ;-)

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Guys,

Not got much further with the B747 routes yet. B707 routes have just been uploaded though - seperate thread going up shortly..

Regards

John

Tomb
Comet
Comet

Post by Tomb »

yeah been ferrying some of them to thier new homes, perhaps the most interesting is G-AYSL a B707-320 which i flew round the (FS) world emulating BEA airtours goodbye tour, 15 flights,59.83 hrs,29365 miles currently at EGKK (end of tour), if someones feeling keen i can always send the route to john to put up since only the last 10 flights are shown in the aircraft log

some interesting flying to some places i dont normally go to

might just get tempted to try the comet round the world flight...