From a newbie...

VA Crew Room and general forum area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Stephane Desrosiers
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

From a newbie...

Post by Stephane Desrosiers »

If i understand well, i can pause FS9 when i want (essential for me on long flight because i do it only in 1X). It's possible if i not close FS9 and Client. Or can we close the Client and resume later on another start (like other system, for example Pegasus for British Airways Virtual) ?

Regards

Stéphane Desrosiers

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: From a newbie...

Post by DaveB »

Hi Stephane :hello:

I've moved your post into the VA Crew Room as you may have confused non-VA pilots :)

To answer your question.. I understood the mechanism was (or should have been there) to finish the flight at any point and resume it again later though to be honest with you, I've never tried it. From my experience, you can certainly pause the flight at any point (I only fly x1 too) and resume it again later but you need to leave the client open. I don't know if full auto-resume was ever implemented and wouldn't like you to lose hours trying ;)

ATB

DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Stephane Desrosiers
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Stephane Desrosiers »

Thanks Dave, it's clear. Glad to be on the team.

Regards

Stéphane Desrosiers

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Stephane,

You can leave FS paused but you must also leave the client running too. I have often paused to do other more pressing things that have cropped up after starting the flight and then returned when I was free to continue. I've only left it paused for a couple of hours so have no experience of the outcome of leaving it paused for an extended period of time.

Regards

John