Westonzoyland Released

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DelP
The Gurus

Re: Westonzoyland Released

Post by DelP »

Actually Trev....

I've just installed it and I don't see the microlights either, although the AI has just rolled past.

I also don't seem to have the trucks and animals from your screenshot but I do have the digger operating across the road.

I'll double check but I'm sure I've got everything in the right place *-)

Derek ;)

edit, sorted :thumbsup: I'd only dropped in the FSX files for Ted's microlights..I've now put the FS9 files in as well plus the GA textures and all is showing ;) Strangely, the animals have come out as well :lol:
'My Auntie Mabel told me I'd make a great soldier, though I don't know how 30 years working in a biscuit factory had qualified her to make that judgement.....' Eddie Nugent

Airborne Signals

511Flyer
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by 511Flyer »

A quick trip in my VFR Flyers Foxbat, courtesy of Rick, reveals the following.

Thanks to Image Shack for hosting.

Thanks Trev for another very nice addition.

D.

Trev Clark
The Ministry

Post by Trev Clark »

Thanks for your help guys, it seems over 160 folks have DL this odd little place in the past 24 hours, and only one chap has a problem!

Those shots look very nice :thumbsup: , always gratifying to see stuff on another PC, most are better than mine! :worried:

Can you let me know where to get that Foxbat? I would like to include it as an optional aircraft/and or AI in my next scenery (Eshott, screen shots due soon), as I think they have one based there. I would just put in an optional AI .bgl and a link to the DL site, for those who would like to use it.
ATB Trev

DelP
The Gurus

Post by DelP »

calypsos wrote:Can you let me know where to get that Foxbat? I would like to include it as an optional aircraft/and or AI in my next scenery
:lol: :lol:

Trev..have a word with Rick...it's his ;)

Derek ;)
'My Auntie Mabel told me I'd make a great soldier, though I don't know how 30 years working in a biscuit factory had qualified her to make that judgement.....' Eddie Nugent

Airborne Signals

511Flyer
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by 511Flyer »

Rick Piper's Foxbat Trev. It's not on general release as far as I'm aware, but it is available for Horizon customers as a free download.

When Rick built it, he kindly gave it to the VFR Flyers first. He's a nice man. A very nice man. A very, very, nice man. I'm sure if you asked him nicely ...?

D.

Trev Clark
The Ministry

Post by Trev Clark »

Thanks chaps, I know it's Ricks, it was on my FSX years ago! I wondered if it had found it's way on to a 'public' site over the years.
Perhaps I'll give it a miss for now, plenty more stuff to try and sort out, this scenery business is getting more complicated with each one I do.
ATB Trev