woolsington retro 60s scenery

A quiet place for budding model makers to share thoughts, get answers to questions and request and share references.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Metalmaster
Lightning
Lightning

Re: woolsington retro 60s scenery

Post by Metalmaster »

oohhhh, lovely scenery indeed !!!!!!!!me likes it !;)

Defender
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Defender »

Hi there,

I've just recently joined the forum and came across this thread for the first time.

It's my local airport. Just curious about progress. Hopefully no insurmountable obstacles. Looks great so far. At the moment I'm using Don Alexander's FS2002 with the new terminal areas excluded and my own 1960ish AFCAD but would love to have something purpose built.

Best regards

Bill

op2
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by op2 »

its been some time since ive been designing for fs9. Been doing too much painting watercolours acrylics and the like for my website and online gallery.im back working in fsds on a westland widgeon and whirlwind belong to the northeast aircraft museum sunderland. And i will get back to the woolsington project very soon

Defender
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Defender »

Hi

Thanks for getting back and for the update. Glad to hear it hasn't been shelved and look forward to seeing your results when time allows.

Best regards

Bill

op2
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by op2 »

was back on it last night in fsds . And busy finishing the whirlwind . I can compile the woolsington scenery for fs2002 and 2004. . Will keep you posted bill mate. Welcome aboard

op2
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by op2 »

i will make a self installer for the scenery if i can remember how to do it lol. I see your located at the 07 end. Im at the 25 end cramlington.