Sound on JF DC3

Classic Non-Brit Forum.
A dedicated area to post on your favourite 'Classic' non-British freeware flightsim aircraft.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Sound on JF DC3

Post by Nigel H-J »

I hope Peter doesn't mind me jumping in to help.
I don't think he will for one minute Colin. :thumbsup: Thank you very much for the link will go there on Xmas Day when in Doncaster, have a Happy Xmas. :xgrin:

Kind regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Yes.. cheers Colin :thumbsup:

After Nigel posted.. I went and had a look and nothing jumped out at me as being an update to make the VC clickable either (there are a lot of files there too and I looked at them all) 8) Not that I'll use it myself, I'm glad our Nige can now make more use of his TrackIR. He MUST justify the outlay.. and rightly so ;)

ATB

DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

After Nigel posted.. I went and had a look and nothing jumped out at me as being an update to make the VC clickable either (there are a lot of files there too and I looked at them all) Not that I'll use it myself, I'm glad our Nige can now make more use of his TrackIR. He MUST justify the outlay.. and rightly so
Hi Dave, yes, I also had a look and the same happened to me in that nothing jumped out saying VC Clickable Upgrade!! so think it may be this one *-) :dunno: .....D-DAY C-47 'SKYTRAIN' and DAKOTA Mk III EXPANSION PACK FOR FS2002 and FS2004
As for justifying the outlay for track IR too right :lol: I am now stoney broke but thankfully just had enough left over to buy the missus a pressy for Xmas otherwise..............!!!!!! :rant: :-O

Regards
Nigel.

mgchristy
Trident
Trident

Post by mgchristy »

I also had a look and the same happened to me in that nothing jumped out saying VC Clickable Upgrade!!
If I recall, both the 'All Theaters' and 'Skytrain/Dakota' expansion packs add a few clickable VC gauges...but they're not entire clickable VC upgrades. I haven't toyed with my MAAM DC-3 in a few weeks, but I seem to remember there being several 3D clickable gauges on the overhead panel, clickable fuel tank selectors & tailwheel lock on the throttle console, and perhaps a few others. The starters, mags, and radios still aren't clickable in the VC, though. Still a fantastic plane regardless!
Mark

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

VC upgrade...

First you need to install the D-DAY C-47.......for 2004

Then you need the C-47 All theatres Expansion Pack.

I don't use the VC but I would have liked to have had it in my Floatplane but that model was not updated.

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Many thanks Peter, will give that a go on Boxing Day when I have downloaded those updates on Xmas Day.

Also wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas and New Year. :xgrin: :xdeer: :xsmile:

Kind regards
Nigel.