JBK Britannia

The place to request or publish repaints for Classic British Aircraft. Please note... no FICTIONAL livery requests!

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry, The Painters

DispatchDragon
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain
Location: On the corner of walk and dont walk somewhere on US1

Re: JBK Britannia

Post by DispatchDragon »

Gary
They are available now

Give me an hour or so and I will get the fs9 some screenies

There you go Gary

Dublin Dawn

Works fine is Fs9

Leif

gharper
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by gharper »

Thank you, Leif. I hoped the Fs9 version would work as I occassionally get complaints for painting only FSX (dds) format.

Gary

Felixx62
Viscount
Viscount

Post by Felixx62 »

Nice repaint. I remember seeing Aer Turas at my local airfield Lulsgate as it was called then, many years ago. They used to fly in the race horses for the Cheltenham Festival on the Britannia. A very precious cargo. The Britannia looked massive parked up on our rather small apron in those days.. It was always going tech as well, one never knew if and when it would arrive. :lol:

DispatchDragon
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain
Location: On the corner of walk and dont walk somewhere on US1

Post by DispatchDragon »

you may have seen me then Felixx - I did several bloodstock Flights for them - it was a doodle for the loadie as they carried the grooms and a vet with them -- the bad thing was clean up after.....700kgs of wet peat with added horse apples!!!!

And yes it did break alot -- I also did a Dublin - Boston- Louisville round trip with them -- great bene's as both IAS and AT paid me

Leif

ianhind
Concorde
Concorde

Post by ianhind »

Never saw that one - the three I did note were EI-BCI (Luton, April 77), EI-BBH (June 77) and EI-BDC (June 77) - all ex RAF 253C versions which as Leif mentioned became available