Hey where you guys at? Red Bull has Launched

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

airboatr
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Hey where you guys at? Red Bull has Launched

Post by airboatr »

Paul K wrote:Its good on beef - catchy !
Hi Paul

Thanks fo that. :)

I thought it would "catch" Ian's attention but apparently , he isn't keen on the idea of wearing a bullseye!

...And I worked so hard on it. :(

speedbird591
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by speedbird591 »

Oh Joe, I missed it! Sorry, things were a bit hectic for a while. I wasn't ignoring you on purpose :worried:

It's a lovely logo and I'd be proud to wear it when I'm bullsh*tting - or whatever it's called. Actually, I may find some other extreme sport as cows are getting dangerous. A woman in her 60s was trampled to death by cows a few miles from here last week. She was just taking her dog for a walk. She should have taken a cycle bell maybe :(

I don't suppose it happens much in the US as you don't have public footpaths crossing farmland, I guess.

Ian :)

airboatr
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by airboatr »

No worries mate.
Bad deal for that poor woman, that is sad.
I'd suggest keeping your distance from pigs as well. The other week I read a story about a pig farmer who was eaten by his pigs.
The police found very little of him when they went to investigate a call from a neighbor who'd reported they hadn't seen the farmer as they usually do. Yikes!

You're right about not having the puhlic footpaths issue.

But if I want to see a cow in the city, any fast food restaurant will suffice. Once I actually saw one of them wearing a moo moo.
:shhh: :worried: