Northeast Routes

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Northeast Routes

Post by Aharon »

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Where or which website can I find Northeast timetables and route map showing all flights flown ONLY by Tridents, please? This include regular service and charter service.

Thanks,

Aharon

Globitz
Comet
Comet

Re: Northeast Routes

Post by Globitz »

Hi Aharon,

There are a few copies of covers on the timetable images site here :
http://www.timetableimages.com/ttimages/ns.htm

These are mainly just of the timetable covers but a few can be viewed complete, there is also information about the owner of the timetables and an email to them may be worthwhile.
I notice that the April 1971 timetable shows the aircraft type for the service.

Happy searching.

Regards

Andy
Cheers

Andy

They did give a million monkeys a million typewriters. They call it the internet!
ImageImage

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Northeast Routes

Post by Aharon »

Andy,

Thanks I had been to that timetable website many times before and saw Northeast but gave up after seeing only cover pages of timetables UNTIL you told me the 1971 timetable showed SPECIFIC scheduled routes.

DOH!!!!! :wall: :wall:

Thanks for alerting me to the fact that the 1971 timetable was NOT just cover page and it contained specific flights plus specific aircraft types!!! :welldone: :welldone: That answered my question for all Trident routes flown by Northeast!!!

Thanks a zillion

What baffles me is that I have seen plenty of websites by alumnis of old British airlines such as BCAL, BOAC, Cambiran, etc etc but I do not see any website for Northeast and its alumnis???

I know that Northeast flew holiday charter services using Trident. Do you know what holiday places or is there any website that would show such information, please?

Thanks,

Aharon