Captain Sim Sale !

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Captain Sim Sale !

Post by Paul K »

Just read this on Avsim - the OP got an email from CS that they'll be throwing a 24-hour sale on 12th Jan, 00.00 to 23.59 UTC.

http://www.avsim.com/topic/481560-captain-sim-sale/

I haven't had the email yet, but I'm definitely going to visit their shop on Tuesday. :)

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Captain Sim Sale !

Post by Aharon »

I just need new modern airline panel for my payware Captain Sim C-130J Hurricane Hunters. Saw many documentary tv episodes on C-130J Hurricane Hunters and they come with awesome modern airline panels!!

Captain Sim apparently has no plans to make that panel! I would be glad to pay 10 bucks for that panel to replace the wrong panel in Captain Sim C-130Js.

Regards,

Aharon

Chris Sykes
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Chris Sykes »

Aharon wrote:I just need new modern airline panel for my payware Captain Sim C-130J Hurricane Hunters. Saw many documentary tv episodes on C-130J Hurricane Hunters and they come with awesome modern airline panels!!

Captain Sim apparently has no plans to make that panel! I would be glad to pay 10 bucks for that panel to replace the wrong panel in Captain Sim C-130Js.

Regards,

Aharon
MV have a J in the works, not sure there is anything I want to purchase as I have what I want already from them.

T6flyer
VC10
VC10

Post by T6flyer »

And I thought that the A2A T-6 would be my last FSX aeroplane! Just bought the All in One Hercules package for £7.77.

Martin

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

:lol:

Bought everything I didn't want last year so I'm on a clean sheet ;)

The CS C130 is a lovely model. I don't fly it often but it's a model I always have installed. According to CS own words and the state of the model 'as is'.. they never finished it (a glass panel was on the cards I'm sure) but I never wanted one so I'm not fussed ;)
Atb
Dave B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

I got the P3D version of their Boeing 727 base pack, now updated to v2.7. Happy Happy ! :Dance:

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

:lol: :lol:

I've looked again (just in case.. rude not to) and I really don't want anything I don't already have. I had the 757 and 707 in FS9 but tubeliners.. even as distinguished in UK service as these two (three including the 737) are not a 'must have' since my retirement from active flying on the VA so yes.. I could buy one at 9.99 and it would end up like the JF Comet and Viscount (and DC6 and DC3).. flown once and eventually moved to another drive.

Glad you've all had fun with your purchases though :thumbsup:
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

Charlie Bravo
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Charlie Bravo »

I had a look at the sale last night having purchased the Tristar at full price a couple of months back, but I thought the sounds were poor.
I checked out some YouTube videos of the 737 and 707 and thought much the same... The sounds were naff, so I passed on buying any more.
A bird in the hand will probably sh!t on your wrist.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Good point Chris. I don't think 'sound' is one of CS strong points as those on the C130 aren't particularly 'top banana' either. Scorpius (Nev) did a set which are just as good.. better in fact :thumbsup:

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage