Aeroplane Heaven B17

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Aeroplane Heaven B17

Post by DaveB »

Hi Chaps,

If any of you have the AH B17F, you'll be pleased to learn that a new download is (or will be soon) available from your vendor under the guise of version 2 (the last update was v1.5). The download also includes an all new B17G so it's worth the effort.. especially if you don't already own the A2A 'G' ;)

For those who may have bought it from JustFlight.. v2 is already up and ready to go :cpu:
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Filonian
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Aeroplane Heaven B17

Post by Filonian »

Beat me to it Dave.

Just downloaded it and was about to post here.

Graham Image
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

WarHorse47
Comet
Comet

Post by WarHorse47 »

Anyone purchased the AH B17 from PCAviator? Seems they are not updating their download for earlier purchases. They still show version 1.5. :rant:

--WH

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Beat me to it Dave.
It was actually up yesterday evening but today, they've sent out notification for those who've already bought it. I actually installed it this afternoon (bored) :lol: Overall.. not bad. The VC lacks the crispness of the A2A model but it's just as well featured. I've only looked at one paint and noticed a slight odd reflection (like a stray poly) at the lower end of the fin going down onto the fuse.. this on EZGoin.. a metal paint. As for the accuracy.. I'm sure some will say it's the doggies while others will say various bits are poop. Looks ok to me.. I'd not really know what to look for so anything good or bad is passing me by :lol:

Price of the complete package went up from 10th April with the inclusion of the 'G' but existing customers get it for free.

Sri to see PCA dragging their heels WH :(
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

WarHorse47
Comet
Comet

Post by WarHorse47 »

DaveB wrote: Sri to see PCA dragging their heels WH :(
ATB
DaveB B)smk
Yeah. Remind me never to purchase from them again. :(

--WH

SamRo
Comet
Comet

Post by SamRo »

Quick one on this ive just updated to v2 from v1.5, the G flight deck is for an F... so its just an external "skin" if you want a G then A2A u must go :-) looks nice external mind :-)