UK2000 Norwich Xtreme released

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

UK2000 Norwich Xtreme released

Post by DaveB »

Hi Chaps,

A HU to let you know that Gary released Norwich Xtreme today. It comes in all flavours (FS9/FSX/P3D) as usual ;)

http://www.uk2000scenery.com/newsite/

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Re: UK2000 Norwich Xtreme released

Post by Aharon »

One thing I know is that UK2000's superior quality is NOT to be questioned :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think UK2000 should do EIDL Donegal Airport which is considered one of ten best and most scenic runway approaches in the world!

Regards,

Aharon

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Just got in from a trip to...Norwich, and here's this waiting for me. Cheers Dave. :)

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

I used to go there a lot in real life some years ago...Mostly in a Meteor 7 but sometimes in an Anson 19...It was then called Horsham St. Faith. I expect I would not recognise it now.

BTW, I see we have gone over to English(United States) for the dictionary I don't recognize that :lol:

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

I'd rather go to Norwich in an Anson 19 than a Renault Laguna.:lol: Yes, it's been built up considerably, even from when I lived in Norwich. I flew in and out of there a few times ( as a passenger of course ) with Air Anglia and Air UK.

Roger
Comet
Comet

Post by Roger »

Bought, installed and loving it. Suffers none of the Dx10 issues that one or two other UK2000 airports have.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Good to hear that Roger :thumbsup:

The main issue I had during testing was AI or to be more precise.. the lack of AI :lol: Having gone to the Norwich Airport site and checked daily movements.. there were (on the day I checked) 16 arrivals and 20 departures and that included helicopter flights to and from the rigs :lol:

We're aware of one problem since release.. the new academy hangar. I gather it's orientation is out by 180deg :worried: Give it a week for any other snags to surface and Gary will have a patch out ;)
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

511Flyer
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by 511Flyer »

Aharon. Why would UK2000 not make Donegal? Because it isn't in the UK! It's in the Republic of Ireland.

;)

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

:lol:

That would do it :cpu:

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

Swanoir
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Swanoir »

Bloody brilliant! I was born in Norwich, my Dad was an engineer for Peter's Aviation, Air Anglia and Air UK.

Apologies for the cliché, but my aviation 'bug' started right here. As a very young child I used to hope against hope that Dad would take me to work... Sometimes on a Sunday when he worked double time he'd take me to the airport.

This was pure aviation gold. I could explore the entire hangar by myself (health and safety? What's that?) And I remember literally playing in an Air UK Friendship, pretending I was flying to Jersey, sitting in the cockpit.

Great scenery, my only tiny quibble is there are two Air UK Heralds at the museum, where it's one Air UK Herald and a Friendship (later Air UK Livery) in reality.

And there's a helipad on the North side which is un-landable.