Wrong Airport

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Wrong Airport

Post by simondix »

Booked a Dove Flight from ENX to EGNV. When I landed at EGNV isstated I had landed at wrong airport and according to FS Airlines I had booked flight to EGGP. This is not the case.
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Wrong Airport

Post by Vc Ten »

Don't know what happened there Simon *-)
It looks like you booked a training flight CBFT551 which goes to liverpool You could raise it with FSA and get it deleted . As it's a training flight it won't impact on va reputation if that's any consolation :lol:
I booked to fly 737 to Girona today, but then filed a fight plan for Bilbao and set off there. It was only when I checked progress on our home page I realised what I'd done. I had to change flight heading somewhat :lol:
Dale
Image Image Image

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

As I haven't lost my rep I will leave it unless it affects the Airline rep as I want to be at EGNV. Thanks for the answer.
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

As its a training flight it has not real repercussions, but if you don't want the on the record at all you can just asked for it to be reviewed.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

Cheers I will let it lie as I am where I want to be. If I had lost rep points I would have. Thanks again.
Simon