Aircraft disappeared

VA Crew Room and general forum area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

fighterpilot
Trident
Trident

Aircraft disappeared

Post by fighterpilot »

Hi Guys, I haven't been particularly active on the VA of late (haven't flown since January) so I thought I ought to get back to it. My last flight was HS.748 G-BGMO from Liverpool to Bristol. When trying to book the return flight the aircraft seems to have vanished. It is not in the fleet list on the stats page. Any Idea what has happened here?

Richard
ImageImage

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Aircraft disappeared

Post by Vc Ten »

Sorry Richard, but it looks like your aircraft was dispatched to Kemble back in May, to join the "mothball" fleet. I will transfer an aircraft over to Bristol for you
Dale.
Image Image Image

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

I've transferred G-AYIM to Eggd👌
Dale
Image Image Image

fighterpilot
Trident
Trident

Post by fighterpilot »

Thanks Dale, will get he flight flown this evening. I intend to get a bit more active again and regain some of my old TR's so hopefully this wont happen again!

Richard
ImageImage

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

Sorry I have been transferring and mothballing aircraft as they get close to the two year maintenance limit, as long as they have not been flown recently and the number active does not drop below a minimum for each aircraft type. But I admit, having not flown in four months I would not have considered that recent so I apologize.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.