MSFS Aircraft list

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Re: MSFS Aircraft list

Post by Vc Ten »

Just noticed that the Twotter has been released by Aerosoft. Not particularly cheap, (€36) but a fine looking aircraft all the same. Not sure if all the bugs are ironed out. May just wait to see if PMDG 737 pitches soon. Supposed to be an announcement this week. Link to Aerosoft :-
https://youtu.be/BwCt8ueHzmI
Dale
Image Image Image

spatialpro
Concorde
Concorde

Post by spatialpro »

Vc Ten wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 21:11
Just noticed that the Twotter has been released by Aerosoft. Not particularly cheap, (€36) but a fine looking aircraft all the same. Not sure if all the bugs are ironed out.
I'll be getting this one! I decided to forego the Quest Kodiak and wait for the Twin Otter. So far people are saying the former is a better simulated aircraft, but the latter has more appeal to me overall (more of a Classic for one thing).

Also, Aerosoft have 25% off their "Antarctica Vol. 1 - British Rothera and Beyond", which makes a great combination with the Twin Otter. I thoroughly recommend it! Moving people, moving vehicles, moving ships, moving icebergs and moving penguins... and it is a British base! :thumbsup:

Andy

Formerly "Airtrooper"

i9-10900KF, 64Gb RAM,
RTX 3090, HP Reverb G2, Win10 Pro 64-bit
Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Saitek X52 Pro

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

I loved the Twotter in FSX and P3D, and I'm sorely tempted to get it. However, I really mustn't get back into the habit of always buying the 'next big thing' to come along. I spent far too much money on barely-used aircraft in FSX and P3D that way. I think I'll spend some time with what I've got for now. :lol:

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Vc Ten wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 21:11
Just noticed that the Twotter has been released by Aerosoft. Not particularly cheap, (€36) but a fine looking aircraft all the same. Not sure if all the bugs are ironed out. May just wait to see if PMDG 737 pitches soon. Supposed to be an announcement this week. Link to Aerosoft :-
https://youtu.be/BwCt8ueHzmI
Dale
The 737 definitely pitches… that’s the problem.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

I'll definitely pick this up at the weekend. If the sounds are as bad as people are saying, I'll just swap them out for something else. I do tend to think many of the complaints are people just jumping on the bashing Aerosoft bandwagon.
I've got zero interest in the Kodiak, glass panel and too fugly, no thanks. :lol:
Dave G.

spatialpro
Concorde
Concorde

Post by spatialpro »

DaveG wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 07:09
I'll definitely pick this up at the weekend. If the sounds are as bad as people are saying, I'll just swap them out for something else. I do tend to think many of the complaints are people just jumping on the bashing Aerosoft bandwagon.
I've got zero interest in the Kodiak, glass panel and too fugly, no thanks. :lol:
I totally agree regarding the Kodiak Dave! :thumbsup: An aircraft can be fantastically modelled, coded etc. but if I'm not interested in the aircraft as an aircraft it is a non-starter for me. Conversely the T'Otter has always interested me, so even if it weren't the best aircraft in the Sim I'd still want it.

I also agree regarding Aerosoft-bashing. I sense once something is pointed out other people can't help but notice it and pile in. I feel sorry for Mathijs et al :S It frustrates me that people think the volume levels from the engines & props are too loud in the cockpit (and compare it to a CRJ!) when the props are practically in line with the crew's heads and the spinning prop are tips very close by (with no sound insulation)! 8) I almost feel in this respect the aircraft is too realistic for some consumers to handle! At Aerosoft HQ there must be a feeling of "you can't win" 8)

The transition of sounds seems more like a fair point, but then Aerosoft already have a fix for this ready for the first update.

The only other thing I'd say is don't try and download this at peak times, as I learnt to my frustration!

Formerly "Airtrooper"

i9-10900KF, 64Gb RAM,
RTX 3090, HP Reverb G2, Win10 Pro 64-bit
Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Saitek X52 Pro

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

A new Grumman Goose coming:-

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/6138 ... he-goose/?

Not the OzX mod of the old FSX default Goose, but a brand new model, this time with the fixed floats rather than the wingtip retractable ones. This is right up my street. :Dance:

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

Couple of other interesting aircraft coming up.
Blackbox is doing the BN Trilander, and SWS is doing the DHC-7
Dave G.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

DaveG wrote:
17 Feb 2022, 10:06
... SWS is doing the DHC-7
Don't know whether you use Facebook, Dave, but I grabbed some pictures from the relevant FB pages at SWS and PILOTS:-

viewtopic.php?t=33269

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

Ah yes, sorry I missed that post. Does look good.
Dave G.