BEA Repaint For Trident Please

The place to request or publish repaints for Classic British Aircraft. Please note... no FICTIONAL livery requests!

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry, The Painters

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

BEA Repaint For Trident Please

Post by Aharon »

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Does anybody know if somebody had painted latest crisp sharp BEA livery for Trident that I can find and download, please?

I see that CBFSIM forum member Tom Beckett painted latest crisp sharp BEA/British Airways transition livery for Trident that I was very glad to find and download.

BUT I need assistance in locating any latest crisp sharp BEA repaint with red wings for Trident please?

Thanks for any assistance any of you might provide for me.

Regards,

Aharon

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: BEA Repaint For Trident Please

Post by FlyTexas »

Hi Aharon. I'm using a texture set that was included in a modified version of Mr. Maltby's Trident. The model was modified by someone named 'ricardo_tv'. He made the textures for use in FSX. The textures are DDS 32-bit 512x512. Here's a screenie of the BEA Trident included in the package.
If you're interested you can download the package here.
https://simviation.com/1/browse-Civil+J ... 1605#41605
Hope this helps. :)

Brian

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

FlyTexas,

Thanks I will check to see if it is crisp sharp repaint.

One question: Is it authorized by CBFSIM and/or David Maltby? I do not want to see CBFSIM, David Maltby, and CBFSIM forum members get mad at me if I am using that download file from simviation website that is found as not officially authorized?

And thanks for sparing time from your busy schedule to take screenshot of the plane.

Actually I am searching for crisp sharp repaint as seen on the accompanying photos below

Regards,

Aharon

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

I'm not sure if the modified Trident had David's blessings. :dunno: I did notice that the person included David's read-me in the package. I'll let you know if I come across a repaint that you're looking for.

Brian

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

FlyTexas wrote:
04 May 2021, 20:44
I'm not sure if the modified Trident had David's blessings. :dunno: I did notice that the person included David's read-me in the package. I'll let you know if I come across a repaint that you're looking for.
Ok thanks Since I am just using repaints as it is not against the regulations considering the fact that paint kits are available for public use and I am avoiding the modified model bases, I will not be breaking any rules and nobody will get mad at me.

Unless anybody tells me I am not correct.

BTW, the package from that download link does include crisp sharp repaint for first photo in my previous post but I am still seeking crisp sharp repaint for second photo in my previous post.

Regards,

Aharon

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

Aharon wrote:
05 May 2021, 16:12
BTW, the package from that download link does include crisp sharp repaint for first photo in my previous post but I am still seeking crisp sharp repaint for second photo in my previous post.

Regards,

Aharon
I'd love to find the second one, too. :)

Brian

edit - Oh, I tried to sharpen the BEA livery that comes with David's Trident. When I sharpened the textures there was no change.