New upcoming sound files for DM's One-Eleven's, VC-10's, Trident's, and Comet's

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

New upcoming sound files for DM's One-Eleven's, VC-10's, Trident's, and Comet's

Post by FlyTexas »

Good news from our good friends at Historic Jetliners Group. B-)
https://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/thre ... llTo=70396

Brian

adysmith
VC10
VC10

Re: New upcoming sound files for DM's One-Eleven's, VC-10's, Trident's, and Comet's

Post by adysmith »

Keep us updated when they finally arrive :thumbsup:
ImageImage
Old pilots never die, they just run out of runway.

Mark C
Vulcan
Vulcan

Re: New upcoming sound files for DM's One-Eleven's, VC-10's, Trident's, and Comet's

Post by Mark C »

"YES" .... these are "ENTIRELY NEW" versions of Benoit PLAMONDON's original/earlier released BAC ONE-ELEVEN, TRIDENT, and VC10 sound packs .... and which will be HJG exclusive releases. These "NEW" sound packs will be offered separate FS2004 and FSX specific file versions.

The COMET sound packs are "debut" releases by Benoit .... separate FS2004 and FSX specific version also.

All of this audio is produced from R/W recordings .... and customized for the DMFS simulations.

We've also "fixed" the issues within each of the panels too (without altering their look or functionality) so each are now both repaired as well as being FS2004 and FSX functional too.

There's a few more "SURPRISES" also.

We /HJG like to feel we're breathing "NEW LIFE" into the DMFS simulations .... and from which we hope CBFS will benefit also ;)

Mark C
AKL/NZ
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but what you thought you heard is not what I meant !