Fenix A320 enters Beta testing

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Fenix A320 enters Beta testing

Post by Vc Ten »

Short update on the Fenix site today saying the bus has entered Beta testing.
Now I've been a firm supporter of the Flybywire project, and in fairness its come on in leaps and bounds over the last few months. But this is on a different level. Just watch the vid full screen and turn the volume up a bit
https://youtu.be/Vg9geJMq-wQ
Dale
Image Image Image

TSR2
The Ministry

Re: Fenix A320 enters Beta testing

Post by TSR2 »

Looks very good, and the noise of the wind milling fan blades is a lovely touch, but I'm more interested in what looks like a 757 to the right. Theres only so many airbuses we need in the sim. :cpu:
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

Pmdg are rumoured to be building the 757 for msfs after the Queen of the Sky is released for the sim.
Take your point Ben regarding the bus, but I will be happy for one that faithfully follows Lnav let alone Vnav, which we don't have at this point in time ;)
Dale
Image Image Image

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

It does look very good. I’m patiently waiting for the 146 and F28. Lots of expenditures of the next couple of months, car insurance, house insurance, it all seems to come at once, so trying to be good.
Now if there was a nice A300 freighter I wouldn’t complain.
Hadn’t heard about any 757 other than one that’s being worked on by a guy on flightsim.to
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

I know what you mean re the bills Ben. I've just paid my self assessment and another due July. I finished work last June. Glad I could budget for it. Should be a repayment next year, as this year is on account and there will be only a few months tax due.
I think once Pmdg get their 737 out, it will show a proper, working nav system is achievable within Msfs. I hope that opens the floodgates for other developers to follow.
Dale
Image Image Image

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

I'd vaguely heard of the Fenix A320 on Avsim, but never looked into it. Very impressive indeed. I want to get into FMCs and tubeliners a bit more, but I'm really waiting for TFDi Design's MD-11.