P3D/FSX freeware (former payware) goodies from Aeroplane Heaven

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

P3D/FSX freeware (former payware) goodies from Aeroplane Heaven

Post by FlyTexas »

:welldone: :welldone:

Brian

DaveG
The Gurus

Re: P3D/FSX freeware (former payware) goodies from Aeroplane Heaven

Post by DaveG »

That's very good of them. :)
Seems to becoming a trend, IndiaFoxtEcho did the same recently. I expect the market has fallen out of FSX/P3d products.
Dave G.

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Yep, I suspect JF are thinking long and hard about whether or not to bother with the "in development" P3D / FSX models tbh. The A300 hasn't had an update in forever. Similarly, the X-plane versions seem to have hit a go slow too. It would be nice to have the VC10 in MSFS though.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Hi Ben, the last I heard about the VC10 for X-Plane 11 was that it was in Beta last February and yet still no sign of it being released. :((

Could be a few reasons firstly with X-plane 12 coming out some-time in the future they are holding back to see if any adjustments are required or secondly there is more to be made in MS2020 and concentrating on that instead, equally that is why PMDG pulled out of making anything for X-Plane as MS2020 for them is too good an opportunity to miss!!

Now with that offering from Aeroplane Heaven it might, just might persuade me to install FSX though trouble was last time I did that I found out the reason why I uninstalled it in the first place!! :wasntme:

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Its not bad for free, but given how old FSX is now, it really doesn't compare with modern sims. That said, there's stuff in FS9 that can't be got anywhere else and is great to fly.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

I'd love to know if Just Flight are planning to bring over more of their existing aircraft to MSFS2020. Mr. Frimston - are you there ? ;)

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

Yes I live in hope that both the 1 - 11 and 748 are moved over to msfs, I never liked either of JF versions, preferring Dave's and Rick's models. I would like to think though, they would be vastly Improved for the new sim
Dale
Image Image Image

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

Read this today at Sim-Outhouse. It appears to be written by someone from Aeroplane Heaven.

"So, if you are considering purchasing an FSX or P3D product from us or one of our vendors, DON'T!!
Wait for Monday the 7th. February and download whatever you are after from ORBX, ABSOLUTELY FREE!"

I'm wondering if Aeroplane Heaven will be giving away products which are now sold on Just Flight? Is Just Flight a vendor? :dunno:

Brian

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

I think it's fair to say both Brian. They are a vendor for quite a few developers but they have their own in house development team making their own "Just Flight" products
Dale
Image Image Image

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks Dale. :thumbsup:

Brian