WWI enthusiasts

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

WWI enthusiasts

Post by Airspeed »

Hi All,
Tripped over a mention of this in a recent magazine.
Maybe those with money and a good download ability may be interested?
https://www.overflandersfields.com

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: WWI enthusiasts

Post by Nigel H-J »

Now that would be very good fighter sim Mike, it must have been terrifying for those pilots of the day flying without parachutes and knowing that it was either jump and die or burn and die. :-O

Thanks for the link. :thumbsup:

I am still waiting for VR which is under final testing to come out for IL2 Cliffs of Dover. Be great to fly against the ME109's in VR though as usual, I will get shot down again and again and.............. :doh:

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

I bought Rise of Flight a few years ago, but never did much with it. I went online just once and was eaten alive by two Camels :lol: I've got just about every add-on aircraft and mod, so I might reinstall it.

saltysplash
Comet
Comet

Post by saltysplash »

I have Over Flanders Fields and it is quite a good combat sim. Its first version required you to have Combat Flight Simulator 2 but this new version is the complete package. You can choose free flight or campaign and the date you start your campaign from. My pilots don't seem to survive for very long. You get that red mist and want the kill ignoring all around you. Plenty of midair collisions. :doh: