ORBX in MSFS

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

TSR2
The Ministry

ORBX in MSFS

Post by TSR2 »

Hi Guys,

I'm no fan or ORBX as I didn't like the way the treated community developers back in FSX days, with their, "we don't care if we break other scenery" attitude. But I do need a better Newcastle Airport (EGNT) and they seem to be the only act in town.

Does anyone know if I buy it from Aerosoft, is it just the airport or do I have to install their updater software (Central or something I think its called?)
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Re: ORBX in MSFS

Post by Vc Ten »

Not at pc at the moment but I think the only Orbx msfs software I have is London City Airport and Singapore City pack. Both bought through the marketplace. No central required
Dale
Image Image Image

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Orbx Central is what you need - it used to be called FTX Central.

https://orbxdirect.com/central

I have a number of their products for MSFS, including Singapore and Melbourne, and Orbx Central is excellent for installing, updating and keeping tabs on what products you've got. I wouldn't go to any 3rd party vendor meself.

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Cheers lads. I was thinking about Marketplace Dale, but I don’t like the idea of it… but I think I like the idea of central less. It’s like PMDG… the DC6 is great, but if I have all that bloatware with every addon, my PC would be a mess.

I’ll stew on it a bit longer :lol:
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage