Between the layers.

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Between the layers.

Post by Paul K »

I've been chasing CTDs this morning, flying up the length of the UK from Shoreham. I thought the livery of the DA-60 nicely matched the weather conditions. Can't see anything below, but I'm over Essex, so not missing much.

TSR2
The Ministry

Re: Between the layers.

Post by TSR2 »

Thats rather nice Paul :thumbsup:
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

Cool! B-)

Brian

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Nice, innit ?

I do like the DA-60, though I've yet to install the DA-60 improvement mod, or the Working Title G1000 mod (that's going to be the default one from SU10 onwards anyway). As with the flight in the default Baron the other day, there were no CTDs at all, so it seems the problem must lie with the data streaming, which varies depending on where in the world you are flying.

I'm sure they'll get it sorted soon, and I can still fly around the UK anyway. :)

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Still CTD hunting, but back in the 'problem' area north of Brisbane, with Flight Calibration Services Ltd. No crashes after 90 minutes, so it looks like Asobo has sorted things out. Well done, chaps.

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Paul, daft question perhaps, but in the end which way did you decide to fly back from Aus? I’m thinking of taking a 146 back after dropping the Hunter off.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

TSR2 wrote:
26 Aug 2022, 18:13
Paul, daft question perhaps, but in the end which way did you decide to fly back from Aus? I’m thinking of taking a 146 back after dropping the Hunter off.
Hi Ben - I couldn't face the Outback again, so I've gone from Melbourne to Mallacoota, then sight-seeing up the east coast as far as Cairns. This afternoon I landed at Weipa (YBWP), my last stop in Australia. Next leg will be across the water to Mopah (WAKK) in Western New Guinea, and up through Indonesia to the Philippines. Then, onwards to Taiwan, Japan, the Kuriles, Kamchatka, the Aleutians, Alaska & Canada, and finally across the pond via Greenland and Iceland. Still flying the same JF Arrow III, by the way. :)