Just One.

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Just One.

Post by Nigel H-J »

Picture and not a very good one at that!!

Flying very low along the East Coast Florida Coastline. Real World Weather and trying out Beta DX12 MS2020. Not happy with some of the clouds as they looked really uninviting (out of sccreenshot) Not keen on thunderstorms ever since I got caught under one when I was gliding. Very nearly turned upside down in strong upward current but what made it more frightening was the howling of the wind. in the end had to pull airbrakes and go vertical, the turbulence made it quite a hairy ride!!

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Just One.

Post by Paul K »

You're in the SU-10 beta program ? You're a braver man than me, Nigel! :lol:

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

:-O Wow, Nigel. Are you running with dlss??
Dale
Image Image Image

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Great shot Nigel. I worried they’ll bugger up all the hard work by waiting on another NVidia driver release, but I guess we’ll find out soon. 😁
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

You're in the SU-10 beta program ? You're a braver man than me, Nigel! :lol:
:-O Wow, Nigel. Are you running with dlss??
Dale
Umm, actually neither chaps. I just happened to see the DX12 button and thought in for a penny and get a pound but not sure what sort of difference it has made, if any!! :$ I don't even know whether DLSS will give any benefits for my RTX2070 will have to take a look into this although I am by no means a tech savvy!
Great shot Nigel. I worried they’ll bugger up all the hard work by waiting on another NVidia driver release, but I guess we’ll find out soon.
Thanks Ben but I had not really set the flight up for a shot as I just happened to accidentally press Screen Shot instead of Home for my Track IR!! Rather than waste a picture thought I might share it instead!! :lol: Though must say the clouds that were formed looked very good, well pleased with MS2020! :thumbsup:

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.