Looking at the Just Flight Bandeirante

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Looking at the Just Flight Bandeirante

Post by Nigel H-J »

Finally looking to buying an aircraft for MS2020 but this time no glass cockpits. I just enjoy flying aircraft with clockwork gauges!! 8)

Been having a look at the Bandeirante.

https://www.justflight.com/product/next ... rante-msfs

For 23 quid you connot go wrong and it is the type of regional aircraft (short hops) that I really prefer.

Has any-one bought her yet? Just interested but it looks a certainty for me!!

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Looking at the Just Flight Bandeirante

Post by Paul K »

Hmmm, not that impressed Nigel, to be honest. The VC looks reasonable, but the external model looks a bit bland. The textures are nothing to write home about, though that might be partly due to the blurry screenshots. I see that Aerosoft has at last got a new sound set under testing for their DHC-6, so if you're looking for a clockwork aircraft, the Twin Otter might be worth waiting for. Or, you could try Black Box's recently upgraded Islander, which is now one of the best aircraft in the sim, I reckon.

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Hi Paul and many thanks for your valued opinion. :thumbsup: I was looking to buy my first aircraft for MS2020 in about a couple of weeks but now I am having to pull back from purchasing anything until after Christmas mainly due to having to put money into other projects essentially to keep Babs happy as well as shopping for myself.

Not really bothered about new aircraft just yet but in January there are bound to be a good few offers on in the sales!!

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Well, November 11th is just round the corner, and plenty of new aircraft coming. They'll keep you busy for a good while. ;)