Chris Files Middleman

The place for hardware and software issues, FS and non-FS related

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Dev One
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Chris Files Middleman

Post by Dev One »

HELP! Does anyone have or know where to download Middleman. After a lot of searching I have gathered all the other necessary MakeMDL SDK programs.
I have had a problem with my 'puter since Feb when there was a M$ security update that messed up Ownership and permissions of files, and these updates do not make a restore point. Added to which I have had a change of hardware - exchanging my 20 year old setup for something about 5 years old. To save transferring software between puters my IT guru son took out my auxiliary hard drive & placed it into the newer frame which saved it from being modified by the rogue update but it did not have everything necessary to make the model from gmax.
So if anyone can help I would be very grateful as Chris Files web site has vanished & Flight Sim, Simviation & a general google do not find it.
Thanks
Keith

DaveG
The Gurus

Re: Chris Files Middleman

Post by DaveG »

I haven't used Middleman for donkeys years! :lol:
Have you tried asking over at FS Developer? I think the folks over there would more than likely have it stashed away somewhere.
Dave G.

Dev One
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Dev One »

Dave G, Yes FS developer has been tortured with my questions, but how do you make your models from gmax for FS9? if you still make for FS9?
Keith

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

No, I'm purely MSFS 2020 these days.
Dave G.

Motormouse
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Motormouse »

Think I've got the GMAX gamepack for fs2004 stashed on CD somewhere if thats' any good?

I'll have to have a rummage up in the loft to find it

ttfn

Pete
An Elephant is a Mouse designed to
a government specification.

Dev One
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Dev One »

Pete, What I'm really after is the Chris File's raw Middleman . I have found that in a buried gmax on a usb stick, Middleman v1.0.3 is installed but thats after rename so not sure how one would isolate it to install in another (clean) system.
I have all the other original files, gamepacks, MDL Commander, etc
I hope to experiment on one of my systems ( 2 PC' & a laptop) but so far I have not obtained a working x file!
Keith