MS2020 and Pilot2ATC.

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

MS2020 and Pilot2ATC.

Post by Nigel H-J »

Have not used Pilot2ATC for quite some time and had to e-mail Dave (developer) for a new registration number. When I did use it I also had X-ATC Chatter installed which really livened up P2A however, I found that with the chatter it kept on chattering when I wanted to listen to ATC instructions so this time round I have not installed it.

After installing I set about a quick flight from Southampton in MS2020 and it works extremely well, probably better without X-ATC Chatter due to my deafness. So really a happy bunny that my flights are much more improved using P2A.

P2A works with both X-Plane 11 and MS2020 which his a real bonus but you do need to download FSUIPC (Free version) for it to connect to MS2020 much in the same way as using XUIPC for X-Plane 11/12.

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: MS2020 and Pilot2ATC.

Post by Paul K »

I've been thinking about an ATC chatter add-on for a little while. I'm hesitant about installing FSUIPC though - the sim can be a little delicate at times, and I'm wary of things that affect its inner workings.

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Hi Paul, you do not need FSUIPC for X-Chatter, only if you are using P2A and even then FSUIPC is run as a standalone and not directly installed into MS2020.

Q8 Pilot video here, he explains its use> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEik8GbF5rQ

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Ah, cheers Nigel - I shall have a look. :thumbsup: