A310 for the VA??

VA aircraft and route information area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Re: A310 for the VA??

Post by blanston12 »

I got the BCal TT today, all 88 pages of it so it may take some time to go through it. Quick scan of departures from London/Gatwick shows flights with the 310 to Abidjan, Accra(1), Banjul, Douala, Freetown(1), Lagos, Libreville, Lusaka(1), Monrovia(2) and Tripoli.

Cities with a number after is the number of stops before they get there.

So mostly africa.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

Nice one Joe :thumbsup:
Have to see if we can add some more in then. Wonder if they carried those first day postcards on all the inaugural flights *-)
Dale
Image Image Image

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

Hi Dale, here is a link to the 310 routes I extracted from that TT

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Looks like you got most of them already, i will let you integrate the as you see fit.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

blanston12 wrote:
08 Dec 2022, 23:07
Hi Dale, here is a link to the 310 routes I extracted from that TT
Sorry if I am lurking around and enjoying intellectual aviation discussion in Classic British Flight Service VA subforums.

I know for the fact that BCAL A310 had routes from England and Scotland to Switzerland cities and back.

Once again, my humblest apologies for intrusion

Regards,

Aharon

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

Hi Aharon Thanks for the interest in this thread. I have details of Gatwick - Geneva and return which are included in the VA schedules. Do you have details of other UK to Swiss routes for the Bcal A310 ?
Regards Dale
Image Image Image

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

Vc Ten wrote:
28 Dec 2022, 18:46

I have details of Gatwick - Geneva and return which are included in the VA schedules.
How come I do not find that in VA schedule(as a lurker)?? Late DaveB was very kind enough to give me link to the entire VA schedule for my aviation history studying and research as see on this link; https://cbfsim.co.uk/cbfsim/g-cbfs/CBFS ... ES_SQL.php

And I do not see EGKK to Geneva route by BCAL A310 in the VA schedule database?? Also I do not see BAE146 jet and AVRO RJ70/RJ85/RJ100 jet routes in that schedule/ Has the web address for VA scheduel database changed??? Just need it for history studying and history research.

Sorry for instrusion

Regards,

Aharon

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

Aharon, you don't need to be registered to view the CBFS route database as you know. Unfortunately the CBFS database and the working FSA database(which is the system our VA is tied to) , have become mismatched, and many (mainly recently added) routes and aircraft are not showing up on this site. You would have to apply to become a pilot on Cbfs before you would get access to the FSA database. We have many routes for B462 and B463 aircraft.
Dale
Image Image Image

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

Vc Ten wrote:
28 Dec 2022, 20:04
We have many routes for B462 and B463 aircraft.
Sorry but what are B462 and B463, please??
Vc Ten wrote:
You would have to apply to become a pilot on Cbfs before you would get access to the FSA database.
If I apply to become pilot, do I have to fly for your VA?? I just want to use FSA schedule database for my aviation history studying and research, please. I am really curious to learn and know historic routes by BAC 1-111s of all British airlines and of course BAE/Avro jets of all British airlines. That is why late DaveB was kind enough to send me link for VA schedule database for my research purposes but I did not know that any new additions would not show up in that hyperlink.
Vc Ten wrote:
many (mainly recently added) routes and aircraft are not showing up on this site.
Ahh that explains BTW, I am sorry but I cannot see your attached screenshot showing scheduled routes. It is too tiny for me to read.

Regards,

Aharon

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

Aharon wrote:
28 Dec 2022, 20:28
Sorry but what are B462 and B463, please??
British Aerospace 146 series 200 and 300

If I apply to become pilot, do I have to fly for your VA??
Er, yes if you want access to all the CBFS routes. The FSA system hosts hundreds if not thousands of virtual airlines. You only get access to the airline which you are a pilot of

BTW, I am sorry but I cannot see your attached screenshot showing scheduled routes. It is too tiny for me to read.
Yes sorry I had to remove it it. The file size of the original was too large to post
Dale
Image Image Image

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

Vc Ten wrote:
28 Dec 2022, 20:47
Er, yes if you want access to all the CBFS routes. The FSA system hosts hundreds if not thousands of virtual airlines. You only get access to the airline which you are a pilot of
I already got acccess to CBFS virtual airline in FSA system and can see for my self-study of aviation history all the CBFS routes but the schedule database is not sortable by distance while the link given to me by late DaveB is sortable by distance from short distance to long distance in numerical order. In the link, if I click on registration number, it will show me screenshot of plane and which airline that is the cool feature that I cannot find or use in CBFS routes in FSA system. I can see many many BAE146 routes and many many Avro routes but do not know what airlines in CBFS system

Regards,

Aharon