Snowball hits Southwest!

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

nigelb
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Snowball hits Southwest!

Post by nigelb »

I am sure most of you have already heard or read something about this, but in case you haven't .....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... story.html

So many people stranded and luggage stacked up all over the place. Certainly a sad holiday nightmare.

Nigel²

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Snowball hits Southwest!

Post by Paul K »

With a fair slice of my family resident in the US, I've been watching the snow storm news a lot. Thankfully, my Michigan-based younger daughter and family are here in the UK for Xmas and New Year, and so have missed it all. My sister in Pennsylvania has copped it, and no word from my niece in North Carolina - and she lives out in the sticks! They expect such weather, however, and are usually prepared and all stocked up, so they should be okay.

It's just as bad here, you know. It started spitting yesterday, and I had to delay going for a pint of milk at Tesco Express. So I know what you're all going through.

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Snowball hits Southwest!

Post by FlyTexas »

I feel horrible for our customers. :( :( :( From my vantage point things definitely appear to be improving quickly. :) On New Year's Eve I only have to work a 13 hour shift. Luxury! :lol:

Brian