Question About BAE146/AVRO RJ Pertaining To EGLC

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Question About BAE146/AVRO RJ Pertaining To EGLC

Post by Aharon »

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

First of all, Happy New Year to all of you!!

Second of all, I do not know which subforum of CBFSIM forums I should post questions about real world airline operations so I guess I can post right here on this subforum since I am utilizing payware Quality Wings BAE146s/Avro RJs.

Third of all, my question is that which version of BAE 146 such as -100, -200, -300, and cargo) and of Avro RJ-70, -85, and -100 is allowed to operate for EGLC London City airport?? I do not want to use wrong version for EGLC London City operations.

Thanks for any answer any of you can provide for real world operations of EGLC airport using aircraft types mentioned above.

Regards,

Aharon

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Question About BAE146/AVRO RJ Pertaining To EGLC

Post by Vc Ten »

This might help you get started Aharon :- https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/ai ... s-in-2q19/
I daresay a few London City operators used 146 /RJ in the past, but tricky to find out which variant
Only ever flown on Avro RJ once (don't remember what series) Brussels to Bologna. Sat right under the wing :lol:
Dale
Image Image Image

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

Vc Ten wrote:
31 Dec 2022, 18:14
This might help you get started Aharon :- https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/ai ... s-in-2q19/
Thanks So RJ85 and BAE 146-200 are allowed for EGLC
Vc Ten wrote:
31 Dec 2022, 18:14
I daresay a few London City operators used 146 /RJ in the past, but tricky to find out which variant
I agree hence me asking around here so that I will not use wrong type of aircraft when using EGLC London City airport.

One thing I forgot to mention. I am referring to NOT ONLY present era operations BUT ALSO past or historic era operations of BAE-146/AVRO RJ pertaining to EGLC.

Regards,

Aharon

Motormouse
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Motormouse »

Aharon,

IIRC, Early146 was not authorised for London City ;
and later ones ( 200/ 300) had to have steep approach modifications ( certainly G-OJET couldn't, hence it was replaced with G-MIMA)

The Avro RJ had steep approach option from build

Ttfn

Pete
An Elephant is a Mouse designed to
a government specification.

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

Motormouse wrote:
31 Dec 2022, 21:48
Aharon,

IIRC, Early146 was not authorised for London City ;
and later ones ( 200/ 300) had to have steep approach modifications ( certainly G-OJET couldn't, hence it was replaced with G-MIMA)

The Avro RJ had steep approach option from build

Ttfn

Pete
Those are amazing facts. Thanks for great answers.

Regards,

Aharon

Charlie Bravo
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Charlie Bravo »

The VLM 146 was without a doubt the best livery on a 146/RJ to grace LCY. I was lucky enough to be the first person to dispatch it out of there on its inaugural flight to RTM.

Quite why it was deployed on that route though, I don't know.
A bird in the hand will probably sh!t on your wrist.