Avro Vulcan for MSFS

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Avro Vulcan for MSFS

Post by Vc Ten »

Anyone bought it yet??? :rock:
Dale
Image Image Image

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Not yet, but definitely getting it by the weekend, looks very good. 😁
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

definitely getting it by the weekend, looks very good.
So am I Ben, have been watching a number of videos that have sprung up on its release and definitely will buy tomorrow. I did purchase the X-plane 11 one about three years ago and sadly was deeply disappointed with it. I think it was all down to the way X-Plane 11 was and Just Flight only being able to model the Vulcan as best as they could but with the way both sims are now MS220 and X-Plane 12, Just Flight will be able to improve on the older model to the standard they have reached with the MS2020 version which from the You Tube videos is utterly outstanding. :thumbsup:

When in the RAF I used to refuel them in the evenings and the refuelling pipes were attached inside of the main undercarriage with the anti-static lead to the nose wheel. The first time I popped my head up into the Vulcan I was surprised at how small it was inside though the main legacy from the Vulcans is my High Frequency Deafness and the famous howl associated with all four Olympus engines should be heard when they flew asymmetrical overshoots...............any conversation came to an abrupt end when near the runway!! 8)

My CFI in the gliding club was a Vulcan Pilot with 101 Sqdn and a rear crew AEO with 617 Sqdn was John Harris whom I flew with a number of times on practise navigation flights from Wickenby. Happy days.

Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.