Shortcut Key for Throttle Lever JF 146

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Shortcut Key for Throttle Lever JF 146

Post by Nigel H-J »

Unable to find what the short cut key is for the throttle lever when starting engines. need to assign four of them to my throttle quadrant if any-one can help me please.

many thanks in advance.

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Shortcut Key for Throttle Lever JF 146

Post by Vc Ten »

Take it you mean unlocking the fuel cut off valve on starting Nigel. https://community.justflight.com/topic/ ... to-the-146
As I only have 2 throttle levers I have to tie 1and 2 together likewise 3 and 4 so if I use reverser 1 button to unlock fuel it would unlock 2 as well.
I just mouseclick on the vc when N1 reaches 25% or there abouts
Dale
Image Image Image

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Hi Nigel,
I just click on the catch once it gets to 25. It seems a waste of a button assignment as you only use it once at the start on the flight and once at the end.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Dale, Ben, very many thanks I have in total 14 button positions on the Honeycomb Bravo throttles 7 switches that operate 2 way and these are sat doing nothing presently so can assign them for fuel cut-off valves.

Many thanks chaps.

Regards
Nigel.

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Thats a lot of buttons Nigel 😁

I guess the problem might be if you release 1+2 and 3+4 at the same time with they start ok? I suppose you could wait until both engines are above 25% before opening the valves. 🤔
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Hi Ben, you probably read my post on another thread but setting the throttles for opening and closing the fuel valve was done by pushing and pulling the throttles through the gate to idle position. So that still leaves me with 7X2 switch positions on the throttle unit as well as 6X2 switch positions that are on my old CH Throttle Quadrant that I thankfully did not throw away after buying the Bravo Throttle. So those buttons are used in VOR frequencies and flip switches as well as R/T frequencies, though have not yet used Pilot2ATC in MS2020 as too busy flying and navigating the HS146

Regards
Nigel.