P3Dv?

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Buggyman
VC10
VC10

Re: P3Dv?

Post by Buggyman »

Part Deux:

VC10 is OK but very skittish - I mean it acts a bit like a fighter, very easy to stall and a pig to get into a safe state after the auto pilot over reacts and puts the aircraft into a stall. Looks like I need to try and desensitise the control inputs.

Regarding the C130 issue, LM have stated that they are aware of "issues" with the aircraft and a solution is being worked on.

Am I being a bit of a cynic when I think that this issue has been a bit rushed to get a release before the new MSFS 23 hits the shelves?

Shame on me. :lol: :lol:

Allan

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

Actually for me its working well, I had most of my aircraft installed into external folders and updated the various add-on.cfg for V5 to point to those same folders and everything just loaded, including my orbx scenery. Have not done too much yet but so far no problems.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Thanks for the feedback, I might hang fire on clicking the buy button at the minute. I’ll go through all of my old P3D downloads at the weekend and see what I’ve got first. I know the Tristar and VC10 are there, but I’m concious they aren’t going to be updated by JF. *-)
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

For the JF VC-10, i purchased early and got the 'basic' version before they released the 'pro' version. While the VC-10 Pro was compatible with P3D4, they never updated it for P3D5 and when I tried it there were some problems. However the earlier non-pro version worked fine in V5 and I was quite happy with it, and while i have nto tested it in V6 yet I suspect its going to work
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.