Ultimate Traffic or FS Traffic

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Which Traffic package is better?

Poll ended at 09 May 2006, 07:50

FS Traffic
50%
Ultimate Traffic
50%

Total votes: 4

AndyG
Concorde
Concorde

Post by AndyG »

Charlie Bravo wrote:Project ai is what FStraffic and Ultimate Traffic use.
Bit of a difference in the price though. Actually some of the models have been improving, and some I replace with alternatives like the AIA, HT and FM models. The advantage PAI has it that it is easy to use and only creates a single traffic BGL, which makes editing a little easier; WOAI is much better, but each pack creates it's own BGL, and the install process is a lot clunkier.

Horses for courses I guess.

AndyG

mulletman
Viscount
Viscount

Post by mulletman »

3 things,

One: here is my review of Just Flight Traffic 2005: http://www.mutleyshangar.com/features/m ... /t2005.htm

Two: The visuals on the models are really not good. However, it is not a problem to replace them. Authough it does mean a long time downloading and then installing. However, over my next holiday i plan to go to Avsim, sit down and download nicer looking replacements. What i really wanted was the premade flightplans and AFCAD library. A few other features are also a nice little bonus.

Three: Check out My Traffic. Its just been updated (to MT2006) and includes an option to install only old aircraft (so instead of a wealth of A320's and 777's, you get a selection of 707's and L-1011's. Not to meantion the visuals also look better, and the package includes military.

Hope that helps.
Image Image
Yes...and... I Like my Boeings.

AndyG
Concorde
Concorde

Post by AndyG »

Forgot to mention this one; if anybody is interested in Russian AI, then scoot over to Avsim.ru and do a search on SKJ. Actually the Russian Avsim has lots of exotica (no, I don't read russian, but I do now how to use Babelfish :lol: ), well worth a browse; I think we can still use the Russian Avsim can't we? :wink:

AndyG

Charlie Bravo
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Charlie Bravo »

I had a look at the screenshots of MT2006 a few weeks back. All I can say is that I laughed then closed the page.
A bird in the hand will probably sh!t on your wrist.

Jetset
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Jetset »

Thanks chaps for your comments. CB pm on its way to you. How easy is it to replace FS Traffic ai with your own?
Onwards and Upwards!!!!!!!!
Jetty!
If God had of meant us to fly, he would have given us wings! He did, it's called an aeroplane!

Charlie Bravo
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Charlie Bravo »

For those I've sent a CD to, once you've installed the packs, FS will take a while to start up. This is normal... it has not locked up.

Enjoy....
A bird in the hand will probably sh!t on your wrist.