Gatquick

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Jetset
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Jetset »

No your right Alex, you can't moan at that!

A choice of 7 extra fps and the default c@#p, or 7 less and fantastic scenery, mmmmmmmmmmm let me think :think:
Onwards and Upwards!!!!!!!!
Jetty!
If God had of meant us to fly, he would have given us wings! He did, it's called an aeroplane!

mulletman
Viscount
Viscount

Post by mulletman »

andy wrote:Jetty, there are two runways at Gatwick, although I believe that one is normally used as a taxiway. :wink:
There are indeed two, but they are too close to one another to be used safely. The AFCAD file for this airport includes this, and only one runway is avalable (authough i beleve you can get an FACAD that opens up the other runway). 8L/26R (Closed) is useable, but only operated when the other is on.

As for framerates...with my setup im seeing around about the same FR's as that of default Heathrows etc, and often higher. Obviously though, each set up is different, and the only true way of finding out is to download the demo.

I baught the product on CD, and for £15 i aint complaining (authough i do need to get a problem fixed. a very odd one at that)
Image Image
Yes...and... I Like my Boeings.

Jetset
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Jetset »

Cheers!
Onwards and Upwards!!!!!!!!
Jetty!
If God had of meant us to fly, he would have given us wings! He did, it's called an aeroplane!

ChrisHunt
Concorde
Concorde

Post by ChrisHunt »

Having flown from/to Gatwick a few days ago it seems that the second, smaller, runway is used occaisionaly. There are tire marks that appear to indicate recent landing aircraft (albeit small ones) - either that or someone's doing wheelies when taxying :wink: Maybe someone who's connected with Gatwich can enlighten us?

BTW having just come from there the scenery looks superb (almost better than the real thing)!

Regards,
Chris

John
Concorde
Concorde

Post by John »

Well I took the plunge, having upgraded my system and reinstalled my VFR scenery, I wanted the best Gatwick I could find. I have to say it's pretty impressive.

Regards

John