A Book...

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

A Book...

Post by petermcleland »

My daughter bought me a newly released book by David Morgan, entitled "Hostile Skies".."My Falklands Air War". David was a R.A.F. Harrier pilot on secondment to the Royal Navy.

I haven't read it yet but looked at the pictures, some in colour. I'm confident that I'm going to enjoy this book so I thought I would mention it here and report back when I've read it...Price is £16.99.

Hot_Charlie
Concorde
Concorde

Re: A Book...

Post by Hot_Charlie »

petermcleland wrote:My daughter bought me a newly released book by David Morgan, entitled "Hostile Skies".."My Falklands Air War". David was a R.A.F. Harrier pilot on secondment to the Royal Navy.
Sounds interesting, and should complement "Sharky" Ward's book nicely...

Incidentally, I believe that post Falklands, Dave Morgan joined the dark side on a permanent basis. Certainly around 1989ish he was the SHAR display pilot as a Lt Cdr. :smile: IIRC last time I heard of him he was flying with the "Yakovlevs".
Charlie

[Intentionally Blank]

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: A Book...

Post by petermcleland »

Hot_Charlie wrote:
petermcleland wrote:My daughter bought me a newly released book by David Morgan, entitled "Hostile Skies".."My Falklands Air War". David was a R.A.F. Harrier pilot on secondment to the Royal Navy.
Sounds interesting, and should complement "Sharky" Ward's book nicely...

Incidentally, I believe that post Falklands, Dave Morgan joined the dark side on a permanent basis. Certainly around 1989ish he was the SHAR display pilot as a Lt Cdr. :smile: IIRC last time I heard of him he was flying with the "Yakovlevs".
He flies now with Virgin Atlantic and is a regular performer of aerobatics at air shows.