I just love this...

Classic Non-Brit Forum.
A dedicated area to post on your favourite 'Classic' non-British freeware flightsim aircraft.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

jonesey2k
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by jonesey2k »

Wait till it gets a turbo and smoke generator fitted :lol:

Another thing, I managed to get the Hama Stolly to fly!
Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12 gauge.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Peter..

I'm looking at a piece of new scenery at the moment (shots published elsewhere on this fine forum) and thought I'd download the BMW to check for elevation differences on the taxiways e t c. I'd already blasted around in Hama's Stalwart and remembered the BM so downloaded it.
I sat at the end of the runway and opened the throttle (expecting to be pushed back in my virtual seat) and found it runs and sounds exactly the same as the Stalwart!! :lol: :lol: 70kts top whack and sounding like a tractor isn't really good for BMW's image but I agree, it's still a nice looking model :wink:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

DaveB wrote:Peter..

I'm looking at a piece of new scenery at the moment (shots published elsewhere on this fine forum) and thought I'd download the BMW to check for elevation differences on the taxiways e t c. I'd already blasted around in Hama's Stalwart and remembered the BM so downloaded it.
I sat at the end of the runway and opened the throttle (expecting to be pushed back in my virtual seat) and found it runs and sounds exactly the same as the Stalwart!! :lol: :lol: 70kts top whack and sounding like a tractor isn't really good for BMW's image but I agree, it's still a nice looking model :wink:
Yeah Dave,

They both use the default Cessna sound...but you could Alias it to anything you want...maybe the default Baron which is a bit throaty.

I find that max speed is really dangerous in that Beamer as it easily loses it's tail and I seem to overcorrect with the steering...Haven't rolled it yet but with those pretty ladies aboard I have resorted to driving it very sedately :lol:

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can get it into a savage tankslapper with consumate ease. Perhaps Hama can conjur up a handbrake for it. I've tried to spin it on a handbrake turn but it just won't go :wink:
In the event, I much prefer his superb Stalwart which looks the part, sounds the part and will go just about anywhere :smile:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

DaveB wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

You can get it into a savage tankslapper with consumate ease. Perhaps Hama can conjur up a handbrake for it. I've tried to spin it on a handbrake turn but it just won't go :wink:
In the event, I much prefer his superb Stalwart which looks the part, sounds the part and will go just about anywhere :smile:
Yes I like the Stalwart for FS9 roads...But Jonesey has got a fab Bus from Hama and I really fancy that :smile: