I just love this...

Classic Non-Brit Forum.
A dedicated area to post on your favourite 'Classic' non-British freeware flightsim aircraft.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Peter

That looks nice, I wonder if the VA pilots could use some of those for crew transport :lol:

Rgds

John

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

RAF_Quantum wrote:Hi Peter

That looks nice, I wonder if the VA pilots could use some of those for crew transport :lol:
Well John,

They are free from Hama's site here:-

http://www.bekkoame.ne.jp/i/m28hama/index.htm

I've just been for a drive and it is fine on my concrete and my black shale road but when I go off onto the Flight Simulator default roads I knock the sump out after a very short distance and the engine fails immediately :sad: I've driven the Alvis Stalwart for many miles on these roads and I really think the BMW 701 should cope. I'll compare the two .cfg files and see if I can beef something up to "fit a sump guard" :think:

It is very beautiful and comes with a nice lady chauffeuse...She spends a lot of time polishing things when the engine is not running :smile:

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

I just added a few more shots on the original post :smile:

Jetset
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Jetset »

Nice!
Onwards and Upwards!!!!!!!!
Jetty!
If God had of meant us to fly, he would have given us wings! He did, it's called an aeroplane!

RAF_Pegasus
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by RAF_Pegasus »

S! Peter

Nice pics - nice car - nice lady chauffeuse

:smile:

and to RAF_Quantum....
...I wonder if the VA pilots could use some of those for crew transport
John, I just had a word with your accountant, and am afraid VA can only stretch to one of these between all of you in the VA-

:lol:

Regards
John
Like all humans, my brain is composed of two halves, however ...
The left side has nothing right with it, and the right side has nothing left in it.

Jetset
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Jetset »

Does that come with the electric window wipers, or the ones where you have to manually turn the handle?
Jetty!
If God had of meant us to fly, he would have given us wings! He did, it's called an aeroplane!

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Darn it.. LH drive too :doh:

:lol: :lol:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

I've managed to fit a sump guard on the BMW and then had a front suspension failure...Now have beefed up front suspension and have driven for a couple of hours on the Default FS roads here in Alaska...They are pretty rough in places with bad dips and gullies.

CFG data available to BMW users.

For McLeland Field users who might want to drive any vehicle out of PAMA...Leave by the main gate (it is open) and follow the black shale road...Avoid passing too close to the autogen trees off the sides of the road...There are a couple of killer trees on that road. When the Shale joins the main road, if you turn left the road is undoctored default. If you turn right towards Yakutat then I have smoothed the road and you can drive faster. I've now driven the BMW as far as the undoctored road goes and it takes about 50 minutes.

Jetset
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Jetset »

Your like a boy racer, doing things like that to the car!
Jetty!