New MiG-15 Fagot at AVSIM

Classic Non-Brit Forum.
A dedicated area to post on your favourite 'Classic' non-British freeware flightsim aircraft.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Quax the crashpilot
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

New MiG-15 Fagot at AVSIM

Post by Quax the crashpilot »

A new MiG-15 is ready to download at AVSIM. As far as I can say at the moment: Get it! Well known guys did a good job: Michel Migaud, Jean Pierre Bourgeois, Jean Pierre Langer, Benoit Dubé, Marc Hardouin

Caution: You need both files:
mig-15.zip
mig_gauge.zip (missing gauge)

No sound included but mig21sn3.zip (by Aaron R. Swindle) may fit. Available at all nodes busy.

Regards

Thomas / Quax the crashpilot

Quax the crashpilot
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Files removed

Post by Quax the crashpilot »

MiG-15 files have been removed from AVSIM.

SOH-forum tells why:
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/s ... 688&page=5
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all, after a short night (full of nightmares, lol), I asked to avsim staff to stop the download of this plane. When it will be effective, I re-do right upload to fix the problem of gauges. Obviously, it was not my intention to crash the Mig before she takes off...
As soon as I get the access code to upload the files on sim-outhouse, it will be done too.
Regards and apologises gentlemen, Michel.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards

Thomas / Quax the crashpilot

AndyG
Concorde
Concorde

Post by AndyG »

When it reappears it's well worth getting (I was the second person to download it :dance: :redface: ). Makes a nice counterpart to the recent Sabre; apparently somebody is also working on the MiG-15 Uti, which will be nice to have as well - filling up my warbirds of the world quite nicely now!

AndyG

mgchristy
Trident
Trident

Post by mgchristy »

:lol: :lol:

And I think I was the first to download it off of Avsim! (the d/l counter read a "1" after I grabbed the file on Saturday.....at least I finally win at something!)

What a great little plane! I've been waiting for a Mig-15 with a VC for ages. Even despite the gauge issue, still a top-notch project.

AndyG
Concorde
Concorde

Post by AndyG »

It's back on Avsim guys, as a single package.

AndyG

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

Downloaded and installed last night, not bad. I think the flight dynamics need to be adjusted as I think its a bit fast. Forward visibility is blocked by the big gun site but that may be the way it is in the real thing.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.