Sorry!

VA aircraft and route information area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

That is very true Dan and was the reason for my .5% loss a week or so back. I was overspeed to have the landing lamps down and close enough (I thought) to pull em up. The irony is that the lamps on the model actually go up with the main gear anyway so to leave the lamps on was not a problem!! :roll:

My problem is with these late night runs is that I have fallen asleep a couple of times.. bad enough and drastic enough with AP as it will still land you (badly) but not the done thing in the Rapide. :worried: I swear I'm going to fall asleep at some point and wake up at the wrong time!! :shock: :doh:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

With only 6 flights since the crash we are back up to 120 reputation. So except that Dan's flight average is now down to 91.3% there does not seam to be much of a lasting impact.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

robbie
VC10
VC10

Post by robbie »

Well it's taught me a lesson Dan, I always leave the crash detect "on", I was warned a while back not to use it, due to possibility of crashes with other a/c when lining up near the runway, or passing parked a/c, fs9 is very lacking in that respect.
It's "off" now and staying that way!.

Robbie.