Percival Pembroke

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

malspal
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Percival Pembroke

Post by malspal »

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004military99.htm
On my hunt for ex RN aircraft I came across this little beauty. We used to know them as Sea Princes and they were usually in silver and dayglow red livery. They were used as training aircraft for navigators and clipper trips for the lucky or exalted ones :roll: .
Unfortunately it comes with the standard default panel so I took the liberty of putting the Dove panel in...........hope you don't mind guys :redface:
There is an interesting history included as apdf file of the aircrafts use with the RAF in Germany.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hello Matey!! :smile:

In case you didn't see it or don't have the update.. there also some useful info for the model here.. http://www.cbfsim.org/cbfsimv5/cbfsbb/v ... php?t=6405

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

malspal
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by malspal »

G'Day Dave, thanks for that. I found a link recommending the varsity panel and am giving it a go. So many switches, might be just too much for a simple "Grubber". :think:
We have a guy here in charge of our Ambo comms equipment by the name of Melvyn Beckhurst, he was a radio mech back in the 70's and spent a bit of time with us wafus at Culdrose. Ring any bells?

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Rgr that mate :wink: Sadly, I was your 'sea going' variety and an operator not a mech. You never know though.. we have a wide range of viewers here so perhaps that name may ring a bell :wink:

Don't worry too much about the Varsity panel. There are quite a few switches but you can jump in and fly without any nasty surprises :wink:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!