Concorde Recommendation

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

alan cottrill
Lightning
Lightning

Post by alan cottrill »

I have been unhappy with flight1 for their anti copying programe,because this as stopped me from loading my legal copy of a couple of their products,that i payed good money for.
It may be this that is also causing you problems with your downloads from them.
If i where you i would go to your nearest game store,and buy altitudes concorde from them.
But be warned,this aircraft is not an easy aircraft to fly,when lined up on the runway,or when you first select the aircraft to go on a stand,you can hear the engs running,but when you open the throttles,nothing happens,this had me going for a while,but as it turned out,the fix was easy,turn on your hp cocks,by rights the engs should not run with these turned off.
regards alan. :smile:
Last edited by alan cottrill on 16 Jul 2006, 14:56, edited 1 time in total.

VEGAS
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by VEGAS »

Good advice Alan. I would also suggest EBAY for Concorde add-on's. There seem to be a lot on there at a fraction of the in-store costs. :wink:
Image I suffer from paranoid amnesia. I can't remember who I don't trust.Image

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

VEGAS wrote:
There seem to be a lot on there at a fraction of the in-store costs
.. published by Addictive Simulations :-# Say nothing.. DC is selling the Addictive VC10 in the Brooklands shop too!! :roll: Boy.. has that place gone down in my estimation or what :-$

:lol: :lol:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

VIR246
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by VIR246 »

I'm going to go against the general concensus here and recommend the PSS Concorde. I can't say I've tried the Koch but after looking at the documentation and comparing it to the PSS I have experience of, the PSS seems more far more accomplished on the systems side of things.

thehappyotter
Concorde
Concorde

Post by thehappyotter »

Its says (aparently):
In the real life the instruction in any matter occurs gradually, from the simple to the complex. This concerns aviation. In the flying schools the cadets first become acquainted with the basics of air navigation and navigation, then their first training flights on the small trainer aircraft are carried out, and only much later, after accumulating sufficient knowledge and experience, large reactive liners gradually master. In the simulator everything a little not thus. In view of different reasons the situation occurred in such a way that novices, without having been yet dismantled how is differed director approach from approach in the lighthouses and without having learned plainly to fly on Cessna, immediately they sit down themselves for the steering control!!
I'm none the wiser.

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by TobyV »

I think its a reference to what Garry was saying about the Cessna further up... "dont run before you can walk" sort of thing. Bit like me when I was 14 and had FS98 in late 1997 when it came out and immediately jumped in the 737 to find out I was useless at flying it and eventually ate my hat and got in the Cessna :redface:

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

TobyV wrote:I think its a reference to what Garry was saying about the Cessna further up... "dont run before you can walk" sort of thing. Bit like me when I was 14 and had FS98 in late 1997 when it came out and immediately jumped in the 737 to find out I was useless at flying it and eventually ate my hat and got in the Cessna :redface:
I did that as well Toby.

FS2000....I never realised there were some many different ways to crash. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Garry
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."

andy

Post by andy »

In FS98, even putting the aircraft into "autoland" would cause it to crash................ :lol: :lol: :lol: