Concorde Recommendation

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

VEGAS
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by VEGAS »

andy wrote:I think Eddie needs to take more Vodka with his ice............. :smile: :lol: :lol: :lol:
В реальной жизни обучение любому делу идет постепенно, от простого к сложному. Это касается и авиации. В летных училищах курсанты сначала знакомятся с азами самолетовождения и навигации, затем выполняют свои первые учебные полеты на небольших учебных самолетах, и лишь много позже, накопив достаточно знаний и опыта, постепенно осваивают большие реактивные лайнеры. В симуляторе все немного не так. В силу разных причин ситуация сложилась таким образом, что новички, еще не разобравшись, чем отличается директорный заход от захода по маякам и не научившись толком летать на Цессне, сразу садятся за штурвал!!

So there!! :lol:
Image I suffer from paranoid amnesia. I can't remember who I don't trust.Image

andy

Post by andy »

Not that much Vodka............... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

VEGAS wrote:
andy wrote:I think Eddie needs to take more Vodka with his ice............. :smile: :lol: :lol: :lol:
В реальной жизни обучение любому делу идет постепенно, от простого к сложному. Это касается и авиации. В летных училищах курсанты сначала знакомятся с азами самолетовождения и навигации, затем выполняют свои первые учебные полеты на небольших учебных самолетах, и лишь много позже, накопив достаточно знаний и опыта, постепенно осваивают большие реактивные лайнеры. В симуляторе все немного не так. В силу разных причин ситуация сложилась таким образом, что новички, еще не разобравшись, чем отличается директорный заход от захода по маякам и не научившись толком летать на Цессне, сразу садятся за штурвал!!

Sorry Eddie can't quite get it all.......what exactly did you do with that sheep? :shock: :redface: :worried:

Garry
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."

Reheat
Victor
Victor

Post by Reheat »

Hi Guys,

Yes I already have the Tu-144, flying that is like a conversation with the other half.... very tiring and it never goes the way you want it.

Definatley looks like the Altitude/Koch media/Flight1 one will be it. Lots of manuals to read, buttons to press and all 3 models available.

and £22 isn't all that bad these days!

I'll be posting screenies later ;)

Alex

Chris Sykes
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Chris Sykes »

Alex your words are full of wisdom and truth..............

delticbob
Concorde
Concorde

Post by delticbob »

VEGAS wrote:

Sorry thats all Greek to me :sad:

Bob
I can fly now with my fantastic new PC

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by TobyV »

I'm slowly teaching myself to read the Cyrillic alphabet (and thus have a stab at understanding what some of the words translate to), but whats above is beyond me at the moment!

Тоби

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

It's all about starting out on a small trainer like the Cessna before moving on to more complex things (all in full Loganair livery?) :worried: ....something like that.

Garry
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."

Reheat
Victor
Victor

Post by Reheat »

Well I've just been trying to download the Altitude/Koch Concorde via the Flight1 system and I can't seem to do it. I've downloaded the 283mb file 7 times now on 2 different PC's and it comes up as corrupt everytime!

Obviously not my day for supersonic luxury!

Alex

VEGAS
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by VEGAS »

I could tell you what it says. But then I'd have to drink all your beer...! :wink:
Image I suffer from paranoid amnesia. I can't remember who I don't trust.Image