"HISTORIC JETLINERS GROUP UPDATES AGAIN".

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Mark C
Vulcan
Vulcan

Post by Mark C »

FS masters of jetliner nostalgia .... the "Historic Jetliners Group" .... have pleasure announcing yet another website update and a whole raft new and revised files for your "FREE" FS enjoyment.

Among these are 19 new aircraft repaints amomg which feature a splendid chronological selection of historic TWA liveries for B707-320, -320B, & -320C .... all based on Gary CARLSON's latest "VERSION 6 B707 models". Also available are Gary's new E8 JSTR (B707 conversions) aircraft in a selection of USAF liveries. And for DC8 enthusiasts some new and extremly rare Latino aircraft have also been uploaded.

3 new B707/720 panels by George CARTY have also just been released. These include B707-120B & B720-020B panels comprised of more advanced "1965" style instrumentation, along with a new B707-323C panel based on a unique American Airlines configuration. These CARTY/HJG panels all feature "authentic engine startup sequences with cockpit/ground support. Working INS system. Operating F/E panel with functional fuel, electrical, and presurisation systems. Dual Captain and F/O 2D main panel options complete with a full suite of interior cockpit views". Addition of these latest files increases the groups B707/720 panel inventory to 11 seperate variations customised for almost all civil versions of these aircraft currently offered by HJG.

Further revisions have been made to both gauge sets for the CARTY/HJG B707/720 panels and supporting FDE data too. New gauge sets have been uploaded to the "BOEING PANELS" page and latest FDE modifications included within the HJG "B707 BASE PACKS" for these aircraft. Each of 2 supporting manuals for the groups B707/720 panels have been further edited/revised. In short .... everyone who downloaded this material prior to "JULY 14TH 2006" is encouraged to replace their original files with this new material. The replacement files are neither large nor complex but should be promoting of increased satisfaction with these fine panels and virtual aircraft.

This particular website update is HJG's 5th since re-establishment. Already over well over 100 new files have been uploaded since April 2006. More new files continue being accumulated for the groups next website update .... which will be advised of in due course.

To review the latest and greatest in jetliner nostalgia for FS please visit the Historic Jetliners Group website and forums at the following address

http://www.simviation.com/hjg/

Historic Jetliners Group .... "keepin'em noisey, smokey, and best of all remembered" :smile:

Mark CRANSTON
JULY 17TH 2006
Last edited by Mark C on 18 Jul 2006, 12:44, edited 1 time in total.
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but what you thought you heard is not what I meant !

speedbird591
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by speedbird591 »

Well done, Mark! You guys have obviously been working very hard again. I get a lot of pleasure from the 707s and DC8 that I've already got, but I see I'm going to have another serious shopping expedition in the 707 department :smile:

Ian

Mark C
Vulcan
Vulcan

Post by Mark C »

"THANKS" for those kind words of appreciation Ian.

Running an FS website and forum trying to please folk can sometimes be a pretty thankless task.

But when I read comments like yours .... it makes me feel it's all been well worth it.

"THANKS AGAIN" ! :smile:

Mark C
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but what you thought you heard is not what I meant !