More stuff on FSX

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

andy

Post by andy »

Nigel H-J wrote:Oh dear.....Oh dear......Oh dear!!!! :worried:

Rather likened to the slatings given to Skoda cars in the early years.......Now look how far they have progressed.
Ha-hah............stop it, Nigel. Please. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I squashed one of those on the main car park in the centre of Uttoxeter a couple of years back. Mind you, I did do it with a 40' Tesco trailer.
Full load of canned pet food on board.............never felt a thing.
The Soda Squash was a write off........................it had been collected from the dealer, two hours earlier, and it was his wifes car.

Laugh, I nearly wet myself. :smile: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got back to depot and told the transport manager............he asked me if I wanted double time on Sunday. :-$ :smile:

airboatr

Post by airboatr »

VEGAS wrote:
airboatr wrote:somebody shoot me
:-#
Can I? Can I? Please sir Can I? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:
eddie you ceerraaazy man
not That kinda shoot me
:wink:

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Chris Trott »

Garry Russell wrote:Chris

You seem to continually miss the point.

The most recent point was :-#

Or at least change the tone and stop talking down to folks

And what do you do..try and prove that all along you alone are right, and everyone else is wrong because they fail to understand your superior knowledge of everything.

Garry
Garry, if you think I'm talking down to people, then you're reading into the post. I make my point and then go on. When someone fails to read that point, I attempt to clarify. There is no tone in it. I'm not trying to prove that I'm right, only making the point that Dave is making statements that cannot be supported by fact and that he then tells me that I'm not making factual statements when there is ample evidence to the contrary. I'm not making these statements because I "know" them to be true, but because someone who "knows" what's going on (one of the developers) has said so in a public forum but most people seem to ignore what has been said and continue to make their own assumptions of what's "really" going on instead of just reading what's on the screen in front of them.

airboatr

Post by airboatr »

ok Eddie
you may commence
:brick:
WAIT wait
you are a good marksman I hope
I don't want you missing and
poppin off a pinky toe
:lol:

andy

Post by andy »

Chris................give us a break!!!

Dave B and Garry hit the nail on the head.

You're beginning to sound like a stuck gramophone record. :doh:

Charlie Bravo
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Charlie Bravo »

So what Chris is saying is that there are going to be 2 versions of FSX..... 1 built around DX9 and the other around DX10.

So.... when the public purchase the DX9 version, how do they then get the DX10 version, because you can't change a graphics engine with a patch :roll:

Me thinks your statements are flawed, much like the game itself. I will buy it eventually, but not until using FS9 becomes a problem.
It's about time you stopped sticking up for Microshite and thought about all the many problems that exist in the game.

If I owned MS, I would be embarrased to put my name to it.
Last edited by Charlie Bravo on 30 Jul 2006, 09:01, edited 1 time in total.
A bird in the hand will probably sh!t on your wrist.

alan cottrill
Lightning
Lightning

Post by alan cottrill »

So thats the real reason bill gates as stood down is it .
alan :think: :k: :wink:

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by TobyV »

Guys, before this turns into a total warzone on this thread, let me just say all we've seen are a few screenies, some blurb and a video or two. I'm not sticking up for M$ nor am I slating them. Noone is under any obligation to buy it, but since few on here have actually played it yet and more importantly to us, the likes of RP, DM, DG, Simshed, DelP etc etc havent got the SDKs so we dont know what is possible with it.

Sure other games out there have better graphics but few games are designed with the idea of pretty much every 'vehicle' or player object and the whoel scenery being virtually replaced by a wide variety of third parties. It is also supposed to be a sim, so it'll be interesting to see how the physics and the logic behind the game have changed - I know from reading it that there is at last a tow plane for the glider which is a nice thought.

I'm quite happy with my FS9 setup for the time being and I'm not in any hurry to upgrade my computer, we'll probably all move across eventually, I just cant see the point of getting into a slanging match over opinions about a product we cant even buy yet :dunno:

Angus
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Angus »

Well to be honest I don't really care about the default aircraft as long as DM can give us a VC10 for FSX!
"The wisest man is not the one who knows the most, but the one who realises he knows the least."

Angus

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Ha-hah............stop it, Nigel. Please.

I squashed one of those on the main car park in the centre of Uttoxeter a couple of years back. Mind you, I did do it with a 40' Tesco trailer.
Full load of canned pet food on board.............never felt a thing.
The Soda Squash was a write off........................it had been collected from the dealer, two hours earlier, and it was his wifes car.

Laugh, I nearly wet myself
Steve............Really.......Shame on you!!!!! :tuttut:............... :lol: :lol:
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.