Online ATC session

VA Crew Room and general forum area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Online ATC session

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi guys,

A friend of mine is an eSkyworld qualified ATC controller who has agreed to give ATC control for a multiplayer session which I have in mind.

The idea is for participating pilots to converge on EGLL. This could be done with or without FlyNET, but preferably WITH. It would be nice to see how many simultaneous flights we could have airborne at the same time.

My friend will give ATC cover for the whole of your flight from engine start-up to engine shutdown.

Pilots would have to make sure their aircraft was in position at the departure airport in good time for the session. Slot times would be allocated according to aircraft route and aircraft type. I suggest that you pick an aircraft/route which will give a flight time of between one and one and a half hours. Slot time for departures would be given to ensure a busy arrival at EGLL

If this meets with a good response then I will make the arrangements. It will almost certainly be a weekend evening to enable as many pilots as possible to attend.

Please post below if you are interested.

Rgds

John

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi John,

This sounds great but.. a weekend evening (any evening really other than a Wed) counts me out. By the time I get up here after closing, I'm not worth controlling anyway!! :lol:

Good luck with it :wink:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

soggy
Comet
Comet

Post by soggy »

You can put me down as interested, It will be nice to see we are not all just figments of each others imagination :wink:

david balmer

Post by david balmer »

nice idea if i'am not working that weekend, how would i get connected online and never flown with atc. it would be like those magnificent men in those flying machines, i would be all over the place.
my last venture into live anything, i spoke with sean on ventrilo for 1.40s before my neighbour sliced my cable to the house. since then sean has gone from the va. was it me :sad:
no one has since tried ventrilo connections. :think: