MAAM DC3

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Was that not already obvious??.. no, maybe not :roll:

DaveB
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

andy

Post by andy »

Nope..................

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Well.. it was to me and that's what counts :wink:

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage

david balmer

Post by david balmer »

having taken time to sit back and watch this thread fall apart for no reason, i now will say. firstly i only responded to Mark's comments to prevent what has now happened. also to inform daveb that mark has contacted me via PM's.
May i point out that the Maam is being used by some members of the CBFS VA due to the fact the default is so way out of spec is not funny. to please CBFS Forum members i have UK textures on my DC3 and also the BBFM textures ( NOT AMERICAN ) .
When all your darling little airlines began there lives, what was the main aircraft used. OHH! UMM! was it the DC3 per chance. i came to CBFS because it was english ( i'am ENGLISH ) but i have all kind of crap thrown at me due to the fact i fly mainly a DC3. but if you wish to look in the facts and figures of the VA you will see also i mainly fly the comet as my jet aircraft.
So i ask, if someone new has posted a thread in the wrong section don't jump down their throat. we all have to learn the rules slowly. i did after my mistake, but i did not go on a rampage about it.

bigred1970
Victor
Victor
Location: Seneca, SC USA about as far NW in South Carolina as you can get.

Post by bigred1970 »

how about a mod just bump this to the payware forum, no harm no foul.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Yo Guys..

First time on the forum today and it's taken me 20mins to get through my PM's.

Markyp is in all honesty a newbie here and I didn't want to bite his head off with this post being in the wrong place. My first reply was obviously taken onboard by the 'parties concerned' and that should have been the end of that.

I will move it to the Payware Forum David so any business not already completed through PM can be done so on this thread :wink:

Regards

ImageImage

andy

Post by andy »

Fair enough, Dave. :wink:

markyp
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by markyp »

Very sorry all if I caused any problems :sad:

Dave thanks ever so much for the reply via pm i will see what I can do!

Just to back you up I love the DC3 and have gone many a mile to just see them in real life and even flown on one, what a lovely machine it really is!

I would like to take this opportunity to say great forum I wish I knew how many hours I spent reading it!

Dave maybe we could do some DC3 flights together?! If you have any recommendations for me learning to fly this beutiful aircraft they would be most welcome!?! Maybe a MP session one day..!! :dance:

Thanks all and I promise I will try to think about where to post things first, just finding my feet!!

Rgds

Marky

david balmer

Post by david balmer »

Hi mark, glad my pm got through. stil learning the finer points to the forum. sounds like a nice idea about flying as a team, need to know how to get mp. what programs required ?. ask john on flynet about ventrilo.
voice communications for the VA. have you read the training manual on how everything works. i still have a bit to learn. i was using the default dc3 last year then at christmas i got the MAAM. the panel mods and such have been learned slowly. due in part to computer crash's,burnouts and program error's.
if you need exact flight settings let me know and i'll put them together.

all the best dave ( Sir Galahad )

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Guys..

I'm not 100% sure of how it all works but you might like to know that John and his CFS team have flown 'live' missions to Berlin recreating the airlift. Sounds like the perfect opportunity for a gang of DC3 nuts to do their thing in the company of like-minded pilots :wink:

ATB

ImageImage