MAAM DC3 final ques

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

markyp
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

MAAM DC3 final ques

Post by markyp »

Hi there,

I have now done the panel mod the DC3 Airways one.

I also have the aircraft fully up to date. Do the old paints not work with the new stuff?? I am trying to get an Air Atlantique paint to work but it does not show..?

Also with the Cargo and Pax versions I am told the fuel burns etc are the same for each DC3 which is fine, just for my flight planning purposes?!?

Any news on the update like the cargo one for the pax version?

Thanks

Mark

david balmer

Post by david balmer »

Mark, only MAAM texture sets will work with this add-on. any other ie default dc3 will not. if you go to MAAM site there is an air atlantique texture but you have to check which aircraft it fite to . ie cargo ,passenger,C47 or one of the others in the list.
fuel burns are the same for the cargo and passenger. the C47 slightly different due to weight of aircraft. any further info i'll get back in touch, once the new vc comes out. best of luck with your flights and training with the old girl. remember no higher than 6000ft passengers don't like the cold.
so i now pass on the DC3 torch, keep the old girl flying . :smile:

chazcozens
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by chazcozens »

Mark,

assuming you're talking about my repaint of G-AMPO into 1980's Air Atlantique colours, then it shows up under Douglas DC-3, not under MAAM-Sim. It should be installed to the "MAAM-SIm DC-3 Cargo" folder.
Cheers,

Chaz
Cuius testiculous habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum