Whats your top three favourite Aircraft of all time?

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

How could anyone forget that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Garry
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."

Rick Piper
The Gurus
Location: In front of screen learning 3ds max :/ ...............Done it :)

Post by Rick Piper »

I had a feeling it'd only be a matter of time before the stats came out along with 'Mine's bigger than yours'
HeY!

Mine is Bigger than your's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards
Rick

Is this the 5 minute Argiment or the full Half Hour ? :wink:

DanKH
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by DanKH »

Rick:
Garry Russell wrote:How could anyone forget that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Garry
Best Rgds
Dan
Image Image
Who's General Failure, and why is he reading my harddisk?

Rick Piper
The Gurus

Post by Rick Piper »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully we can stop all the Willie waving malarkey now :roll:

Everyone please try and stay on Topic or start a new one if it's off topic.

Regards
Rick :wink:

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Chris Trott »

DaveB wrote:I had a feeling it'd only be a matter of time before the stats came out along with 'Mine's bigger than yours' :roll:
Sorry, but why am I made to look like the antagonist here all the time? I did not bring out the statistics until *AFTER* Kevin came in and decided to start poking at my choices, including giving the Harrier, which is not a truly 1:1 aircraft, even as the AV-8B as at combat loadings, they still require at short takeoff to get airborne and cannot lift vertically.

Then I get accused of "changing the rules" when in fact I admitted fault with the original Corsair comment, and instead of people just letting it lie, I make what is intended to be my last post and I come back 6 or 7 hours later and find 4 more posts about my post.

Sorry, but I'm getting tired of being blamed for "dominating" threads when the argument starts 4+ posts before my first response with people taking issue with my posts instead of either letting it ride or pointing it out via PM.

If you're going to demand that I take it to PM, then maybe you should tell that to the people who start it, not the ones who are backing up the information they've posted after being pointed out in public.

DanKH
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by DanKH »

Here we go again...bye, bye, I'll leave this thread for good now ;-)
Best Rgds
Dan
Image Image
Who's General Failure, and why is he reading my harddisk?

Rick Piper
The Gurus

Post by Rick Piper »

Hi Chris

I have not read any of the posts just asking the whole thread to stay on topic.

If whoever likes the Harrier good on them.

thread is not about why they like it but that they do like it.

I'm not blaming anyone at all, just trying so stop the escalation every time there is a simple poll on something as it always seems to end up as a dissagreement.

Last week there was the same thing in another thread and the same the week before.

I have no idea what is up with people in general at the moment.

If you wan't to fight go and help the Lads in Afghanistan.

Regards
Rick :wink:

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Chris Trott »

I have no problem with the Harrier and I didn't bring it up either, again, Kevin did.

Then again Rick, I'm not talking about your post, that's fine that you want it to stay on topic and I agree. My issue is with those like DaveB who point at me every time a thread I happen to be participating in goes off topic, even though on more than one occasion I wasn't the one who initiated the deviation and in at least one case I wasn't even involved in the deviation yet was singled out. Personally, I'm tired of it. If you're going to point at someone for starting something, point at the source, not at the most convenient target.

VEGAS
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by VEGAS »

Chris Trott wrote: Sorry, but why am I made to look like the antagonist here all the time? I did not bring out the statistics until *AFTER* Kevin came in and decided to start poking at my choices, including giving the Harrier, which is not a truly 1:1 aircraft, even as the AV-8B as at combat loadings, they still require at short takeoff to get airborne and cannot lift vertically.

Then I get accused of "changing the rules" when in fact I admitted fault with the original Corsair comment, and instead of people just letting it lie, I make what is intended to be my last post and I come back 6 or 7 hours later and find 4 more posts about my post.

Sorry, but I'm getting tired of being blamed for "dominating" threads when the argument starts 4+ posts before my first response with people taking issue with my posts instead of either letting it ride or pointing it out via PM.

If you're going to demand that I take it to PM, then maybe you should tell that to the people who start it, not the ones who are backing up the information they've posted after being pointed out in public.
Chris,

This was going to be a PM but seeing as you wish to air your dirty laundry in public, then I'll give you what you want.

You have no-one to blame here but yourself. I am tired of reading your posts purely and simply because they bore me. Not only are they argumentative but they are also derogatory and manipulative towards people.

Many people come on here for relaxation and enjoyment but your style of writing and manner in relation to posting is somewhat offensive and disrespectful. Like I said in relation to your posting, in which you frequently go off on a tangent quoting statistics and figures is irrelevant and pointless.

Again like I mentioned, the point of this thread is for a little fun and humour. Nothing more. People have their favourite Aircraft and have them for their own personal reasons. Thats fine. Justification for those chosen is not required as it creates such an environment that I would care to avoid, purely because it can fuel an argument or debate.

I don't know why you continue to make everything complicated. This is a simple thread which most people can choose to post freely and not have to face ridicule or embaressment.

If you're tired of people 'blaming' you for such an occurance then surely you have to ask yourself why? The main thing is you can't see any fault in yourself, only others.

Let me tell you your wrong. Take a step back and see where I'm coming from Chris.

I don't think you belong here, but hey, that's just my opinion.
Last edited by VEGAS on 25 Aug 2006, 18:11, edited 1 time in total.
Image I suffer from paranoid amnesia. I can't remember who I don't trust.Image

airboatr

Post by airboatr »

well Eddie :dunno:
I just can't put my finger on three AC
that would qualify as my all time favorite
but to add the the spirit of the thread

The Beech Starship ………….. // Private
F/A 18 hornet /super hornet ….// Jet and or Military
Concord // Commercial Jet /Luxury
.........When It comes to Class this guy says it all ;)

PS thaks for posting the thread :poke:
I’ve Haven’t had much sleep with the question running
around my head :think: :k: :think: pick only three???????
:lol: :lol: