Repaints for Rick Pipers Herald

The place to request or publish repaints for Classic British Aircraft. Please note... no FICTIONAL livery requests!

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry, The Painters

Rich
VC10
VC10

Repaints for Rick Pipers Herald

Post by Rich »

I will hopefully be uploading the Herald texture tommorrow, I have also reshined a model to semi matt a little less shine than Rick's original release I think it shows the colours better though people have the choice to use either shine,

Here are some screenies to compare

Original shine.

Semi Matt

Rich

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Nice Rich :wink:

I do wish Rick would try and get more hours into his day and update the FD for this little tinker!! :lol:

Only kidding Rick!! :axe:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Rich
VC10
VC10

Post by Rich »

Nothing but amiration for Rick, DM DG and all our other greats, my claim to fame is I was sacked for not being observant enough as a Beta tester for Rick in 19??.
This was done for a member of the Philippine Flight Sim Group who's father used work on the AMI Herald's, dragged him to the AMI flight line of a weekend to keep him out of his mothers hair.
This is still the best Herald out there, like the Beverley I just want to keep it alive, Kevin between us for the Bev it has kept going, the original authors did a very good job there considering all the new fangled progs available now.
DaveB wrote:Nice Rich :wink:

I do wish Rick would try and get more hours into his day and update the FD for this little tinker!! :lol:

ATB

Rich

Rich
VC10
VC10

Post by Rich »

Wot I find disconcerting is, I am close to bed time and you sods are just waking up
Rich

Filonian
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Filonian »

DaveB wrote:Nice Rich :wink:

ATB

Easy peasy Dave.

All Rick has to do is work through his meal breaks - breakfst, lunch, dinner, say 1 hour each, and voila, 27 hours a day.

Ok, ok, I'm off :doh:

Graham
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.